skydivenflorida
bigG
the111
Carbonezone (tami)
Carbonezone (scotty)
SCARYPERRY
IKenever
airsaint

Where's the person who likes to do the alphabetizing when you need them? I know there are others who have registered that post or lurk here but I don't know what there .com names are.

airsaint
bendywendy
bigG
Bolas
bubbles ( it think she has a number after it)_
Carbonezone (scotty)
Carbonezone (tami)
cynci
freefalle
IKenever
jib
SCARYPERRY
skydivenflorida
the111

B| Flying in the 11th and out the 15th. Can't wait.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Does anyone want to share their hotel accommodation and costs? I dont really fancy renting a room for $70+/night all by myself. As an added incentive I will buy you beer (restrictions apply!:P) in addition to my share of the rent. ;)

I would most likely be driving down from Melbourne on the 10th (staying in Miami that night) and arriving at Marathon on the 11th. Most likely returning on the 15th or 16th.

Coconut Cay is staggering distance

All you just have to make it across the road.....of course I remember(kinda) that being a problem after taking a couple of the bartenders from the DAV hall on tandems...then they took me for a ride that ended up causing me to be by a toilet all night:oB|

I made my hotel reservation at Sombereo resort and light house marina. Just in case anybody is interested and on a tight budget; the REGULAR rooms (not the condos) are 55.00 a night. Like Wendy said, there not much cheaper that the condos but for a 3 night stay thats 75.00. Just thought I'd pass it along.

I just came back from another trip down there and this time I actually checked out the rooms at the Sombrero.

The resort rooms are actually kind of nice and the resort rooms turn into the 2 bedroom efficiencies with the mere unlocking of a door between the two.

The condo that I looked at was kind of shabby. I shouldn't say shabby it was clean and had enough room but I hate when they have tv's that look like ones I had as a child!

The condo's are supposed to be waterview. However, it is waterview from the front door not your slider on the back that overlooks the pool or the parking lot.

Still nice...

well looks like i will be comming down to. talked to cynci. she convinced me to go. (didnt take much). besides then i can visit home. Anybody wanan split gas with me and ill pick them up for the trip. prob comming back on sunday about 4 or so. Just have to make sure i am not going to have work. will know by monday.
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

Oh hell.....Scotty and Tami are going to be there....the party's a guaranteed success already!

Hey Scotty! You are missing a zero or two on the profile, eh?

Andy (he never let's go :D)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Danovision Productions is going to be putting together the video for this event. They are giving a discount on it for anyone who purchases at the boogie.

Harry Parker has just joined up with us to come down and play. He'll be doing his usual schtick! Lots of melonhead jumps, hybrids, lots of fun.

AND last but not least Allison - Pink Mafia - Allison is also on board and will be organizing with us. Not just PM jumps - boys can jump too!

Are you registered yet??? Do you have your hotel room? Do you have your flotation device? Are you ready to have awesome jumps with a spectacular view and sip margaritas on the beach after sunset?

Here's a tip for you - have a friend who isn't on the sunset load mix up those ritas and be waiting on the beach when you land. It just can't be in glass. No glass containers on the beach!

Glass baaaaaaaaaaad, plastic gooooooooood!

Yes Brandi from Rantoul, I have an awesome picture of you and mark. Granted Mark doesn't take good pictures,but this one is an exception because you're so photogenic. Jk No but Really i'll bring you a copy if I come. I'll probably just come to pack and party considering im slacking with the uspa. [:/]

You know it.....I made my first beach jump in the Keys. This is a place EVERYONE should get to jump at. With luck, half the landing area won't be under water this year ;)

Oh my goodness, I have had some sips of some drinks this fin evening and typing is not an easy task ;o)

See ya Saturday, first load (right???) Still haven't hear where Eric is these days...

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

and dano, as in the vision, is trying to get his hands on a wing suit so we can be in the video too. ;)

I dont have to work saturday!!! yay! so I am going to come up (if I can find a ride) and do some pre keys warm-ups. ;):D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Hey - when are YOU guys heading to the Keys? I have to work but can get off Friday morning so I could leave Thursday night or Friday AM.....I'd hate to think of driving there alone but alone isn't horrible either :)
We'll talk soon....be prepared - the beach there is SMALL and I'm not brave enough to consider swooping the shore yet :P

See ya soon........

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...