bendywendy

Keys Boogie Approval

I have an efficiency room with two beds, kitchen, and bathroom reserved for Friday and Saturday night, with no definite takers. If anyone wants to split the room with me for sure, PM me... it is $65/night total for the whole room...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yeah, I have 2 queens and a kitchen too since my roommate bailed. Anyone want to drive down from West Palm (or places south) on Friday??

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Can one of you guys cancel and stay with the other. Jib it would probably be better if you cancel because i think matt got the better deal.
And i will drive down with who ever on friday. Who ever can fit my boogie board in the car. ;):D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Oooo! I had not thought of that. I was going to just wear a bikini and try to stay on top of the thing (RW style) but now I think you have impregnated me with a wonderfully crazy idea. :D:ph34r::D He he he, thanks Jib. ;)

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Do not tell Chris that I impregnanted you! :P
As for the bikini dive, I've got video on that one... probably need a wingsuit though. :)I was thinking about how to use flippers too! :o

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Not sure who has attended the Keys boogie before but a few suggestions:

Make sure to bring something to pack on. They normally have big tents for shade but the mat is YOUR responsibility. (a hammer to stake it down also ;))

A packing weight, if you are like me, and like to hold your stuff still ;)

Also, a cooler is a VERY good idea except no alcohol on the airport prop.

And don't forget your water gear - it's a must!

See everyone in a few short days!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Wow, you don't go online for a few days and look what happens!

Brandi - we can hook you up with the uspa while you are here - bring the picture - that should be funny!

This year we will have a tent and the inside DAV area. The tent will be set up behind the DAV.

Please - if you have not pre-registered make sure you bring your USPA card, your flotation gear and that your reserve is in date!

We will be allowed beach jumps each afternoon. It is a pretty good sized beach unless you compare it to Wildwood or Panama City but compared to most beach jumps that I've gone on - it's not too bad. I think the whole island is smaller than wildwood.

I leave for Marathon tomorrow so if anyone needs anything please ask now. PM me if you need my cell number to contact me down there.

I hope to see you all there!

The list:

airsaint
bendywendy
bigG
Bolas (looking for floor space)
bubbles ( it think she has a number after it)_
Carbonezone (scotty)
Carbonezone (tami)
cynci
freefalle
IKenever
jib
SCARYPERRY
skydivenflorida
sunnydee123
the111
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

WANTED:

Bed, floor space, and or bathtub to crash in, store stuff in and shower. Heavy sleeper and good snuggler (if requested, references available). Will pay for room in alcohol, $$$, or sex (landlords choice).

Looking for someplace the 11-15th. PM me or catch me there. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Not sure who has attended the Keys boogie before but a few suggestions:

Make sure to bring something to pack on. They normally have big tents for shade but the mat is YOUR responsibility. (a hammer to stake it down also ;))

A packing weight, if you are like me, and like to hold your stuff still ;)

Also, a cooler is a VERY good idea except no alcohol on the airport prop.

And don't forget your water gear - it's a must!

See everyone in a few short days!

Yes this will be my first. Yes I will buy the beer, So my question is will there be packers available?

I am heading out either Wednesday night or Thursday morning out of Zhills if anyone needs a ride. At this time planing on returning on Monday.

Have a room at the Sombrero (two beds and a kitchen) if anyone wants to split the cost. $75.00 a day.

Can't wait.

I'm leaving tomorrow for the Keys. You can register at the Keys - we made an exception this year because with all the hurricanes it was a late start getting registrations in but just make sure you have your uspa cards with you, find some flotation devices (ours are all rented) and make sure your reserve is in date.

If you need any details - just ask - most hotel info and stuff like that is already in this thread.