jkwon

CSS anyone??

I think I may be able to get out there tomorrow, so if there's anything you need me to bring, Mike, let me know. I'll probably bring a few cases to finish off what I owe, so if anyone has requests, now's the time. I'll also bring a case or two of soda for the non drinkers (me). Mike- what time will you be doing all this?

I just purchased the Gypsy Moths DVD off E-Bay for $10, so once I get it I'll let whoever wants to borrow it. Still looking for Fandango, however. Found it on VHS, but I only buy DVDs now, so still looking...

Karen, it's good to hear Stuart is doing better, I hope he is able to make a fast recovery.

Mike

Joe- it sucks that your string of bad luck lately has included today's mal. Glad you were able to get it down. I'm still debating about coming out tomorrow, and if I do (and I'm not in the class), I'll help with the freebag. If you need more equipment than what I left with you, ask the front desk for my home number or something and I'll bring up whatever you need. Hope your gig went well.

Karen- it was good to see you and Stuart again, glad to see he is doing ok. Sorry that I didn't say goodbye to you guys before you had to leave.

Mike- thanks a ton for arranging the pig and everything today. It was good to see a crowd on the deck after dark. I wish I could hang around later on a more regular basis. Also, congratulations on 100!

Marion- good luck. That's really about all I can say.

Ellis- it was nice meeting you today, thanks for the help with carrying all the gear.

And now- off to sleep. I'm starting to lean towards trying to make it out early enough to talk to John about the class. Ugh, I hate waking up early.

Mike

Stuart is was really good to see you and karen out to the DZ thanks for making that special trip out that really made my 100th and im glad you enjoyed the pig

Well i can say im finaly glad that weekend is over the pig the pie. It was alot the canopy class was great too.

Im still looking for people interasted in going to the Metalfest next next weekend. so far its Ellis myself and Janice that are going

Hey Eric ill be staying at the dz next friday so if you got video from bridge day id love to see it

And for more news on the joe Kwon and the Kwononites playing at the boogie we have raised about 100 bucks so we only need 400 more to get them there. so if we can donate everweekend just a little each we might be able to make this happen. all the money left over if we raise more is going to pay for biff to get heart worm treatment.

What day do the cook the turkey on at css

well have a good day everone
love
mike I

Mike,
I'm sorry i missed your 100th man. It sounds like you had a whole lot of fun without me though! I wish i could've been there to partake in the lunacy.

Bridge day was really cool. BASE is a really really neat thing to watch, and a really awesome community as well. I've really got the itch to go jump off a bridge somewhere! Unfortuntely the weather was CRAP (40 degrees, rain/sleet, windy!) so i wasn't able to get very much footage. Szabi has the tape from the weekend, as well as some really cool pictures.

There may or may not be an arrest warrant out for Szabi in West Virginia. You'd be amazed at what constitutes reckless driving in that state.

I'll be out this friday with the new BK safire! See you all there.

Much love to the Dawns, the Mikes, the Wood family, the GE boys, Maryann, Margret, Margarita, MaryLou, Marilyn, & Marion, and finally Joe (Can i borrow somebody's 170?.. ohh, and a mirage freebag?) Kwon.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey at least it can't get much worse. I must say I'm in good spirits thanks to all my freeks. You guys keep making me smile...oh and some of you not so freeks...(but soon to be ie. karen and julia).

Luckily I found everything including the freebag and handle. So I can't complain about that. And the main didn't have any damage to it so that's even better. what else...great jumps yesterday to end up the day. Thanks everyone at keeping me smiling.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Jason,
I was running up and down from the exit point to the landing area trying to keep tabs on Szabi and Akos. We were all at the after party at the Holiday Inn partaking in the free beer and pizza, asd watching the premier of Continum 2.

The whole trip got me really really interested in BASE. Let me know if you're headed out sometime and need an extra cameraperson or anything like that.

;)

NO, we don't pie for birthdays!! For a long time, CSS was pretty much pie-free. (Thanks for nothing, freaks.)

Hey Joe --- didn't you promise David 2 weeks ago that you'd start a new thread? So he wouldn't have to page down and everything? (Hint - start at CSS Thanksgiving thread. I'm sure we'll all jump on it.)

Jason - we called Eric Sat. night about 11, and he was "at a hotel, watching a movie" so his story checks out.

As for Szabi; you guys obviously don't work with him. He narrowly avoids arrest AT LEAST once a month due to traffic stuff. His bridge day story was entertaining (especially the part about the polite cop "notifying" him of the soon-to-be-issued warrant that no one was available to sign) but for him this is just a way of life ...

Kwoo, the bulk of Gypsy Moths is a sappy boring soap-opera love triangle thing; you're not missing anything. BUT the DVD has an awesome "making of" feature with all the stunts, which are not only incredible for their time but still incredible to watch today. Very different from demos we see now.

On the other hand you guys HAVE to see the skydiving part of Fandango if you haven't yet. I'll try to get my hands on a VHS.

Mike - thanks for the pig and for good times Sat. night. And THANKS for your kindness when I was having a hard day on Sun.

We have $90 so far for the S&SS's or The Kwononites, or whatever we're calling Joe's band this week. If everyone reading this would just fork over $20, we'd be there!!! C'mon, people ...

Hey Joe --- didn't you promise David 2 weeks ago that you'd start a new thread? So he wouldn't have to page down and everything? (Hint - start at CSS Thanksgiving thread. I'm sure we'll all jump on it.)

I couldn't do such a thing. I like having this thread be all inclusive CSS thread. I'll start a new one when they lock this one down.

Mike - thanks for the pig and for good times Sat. night. And THANKS for your kindness when I was having a hard day on Sun.

I second that thanking. It was SUCH a great way for me to go play a show. I'm sorry I missed all the making out and the strip rock paper scissor though. Bummer.

We have $90 so far for the S&SS's or The Kwononites, or whatever we're calling Joe's band this week. If everyone reading this would just fork over $20, we'd be there!!! C'mon, people ...

You guys are awesome. I dunno what to say about this. I'm at a loss for words. People giving up a jump ticket to hear my band play....brings tears to my eyes....or is that because of the girl drama of the week???

Freaks are we moving FF friday to Thursday again this week??? Marion what's the status of a plane for us? Eric Happy 22nd..."he's such a baaaaaaaaaaaby"

Someone had to say it.

Dawn...freebag...out of tree????

Cheers people see ya'll this weekend.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Freaks are we moving FF friday to Thursday again this week???

Not for me. My ear still hasn't cleared from jumping on Sunday. :S It's better today, though, so I'm hoping it'll clear by Friday.

I was about to ask why you're asking me about planes, but then I figured it out. I'll look out my window tomorrow morning and let y'all know what's out there. :)

I'm sorry I missed all the making out and the strip rock paper scissor though.

Damn, I'm sorry I missed that too... :P Oh well, I should be back up at CSS in mid November. I'll try to bring Captain America again.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

^ I know man... to think we missed nudity and rigger-on-rigger action to go freeze our asses off at bridge day... >:(

AND NOT EVEN F@#$"N JUMP!!!

Where's the smiley bashing his head into the wall? :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The weather this week has definitely been S%@T! At least it's supposed to clear up for freefly friday.

I need to shoot a chase sequence over the weekend for class. If any of you folks have a crazy idea for a chase sequence of some kind or wants to star in a student film, let me know :P