jkwon

CSS anyone??

Thanks for getting that video together. Hybrid cartwheel is a good description, but I think there was some catapulting action going on too. :D

Eric, you should really change your sig line. BK #3 is kind of misleading, you know? Aren't you down to 4 now? :P Maybe the new canopy will help.

Mike I -
You know how to make me feel soooooooooooo special! First bringing me bagels and now saying I'm Dawn #1 in your eyes. :$:$:$
See you tonight for some dodgeball!

But as I told everyone I'm easily confused, so I have to remain Dawn #2. If I'm ousted as BK #2, then I really will be confused!

Eric-
Thanks for the work on the video!! I still think of you as BK #3 and will always remember the days when all 3 of the BK's agreed.

NEWSFLASH... The video is UP on skydivingmovies.com. It's at the top of the list under "Newest Videos" ;) It's good for some laughs, I hope you all enjoy it! (Ohh yea, and give it a good rating!)

Yea... I don't know what's up with all the BK controversy recently... Can't we just go back to the original lineup and initiate some new members?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hahaha... it's ON... COMBAT SPEEDSTAR!

And yea... after watching the video in slo-mo a couple times, it looks like it would be possible to cartwheel the entire formation and keep it together. I think it's a matter of the first hanger (Marion) corking out with enough momentum to get everything upsidown, and then the second hanger (me) doing a big layout with enough momentum to carry his half of the formation all the way over the top. I wonder what would've happened if we'd all held on? :S
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Ellis- I'm sorry you missed it too. Maybe next time we go up I can flip you through the air too. :D

We really might be able to do it again, and it would be pretty cool if we flipped it and then ended up with everyone where they're supposed to be.

Re: combat speed star... Can I be the base? Please Please Please? :)

Re: combat speed star... Can I be the base? Please Please Please?

haha... yes. as long as you wear something other than those colorful freefly pants of yours. Find something more suitable to a BK jump... something with black, white, grey... maybe a little brown in it. :P

For the wednesday crew...I need directions for the quickest route from NC State campus to DZ... keep in mind I'll be leaving around 4:00.

Do you think they'll put up a super cessna sunset load?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Combat Speedstar - How about everyone in shorts and a t-shirt... no booties!

Mallory - I'm counting on some freeflying to make it there first. Do you lose your BK status when you change your nail polish color?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

I don't think I ever HAD BK status. Still too colorful. The nail polish is just enough BK to let me jump with y'all. :P

From State, I go up Capital and then take 401 north to 56. They keep closing lanes further north on Capital and it can take forever to get there in the afternoon.

See you soon!

Almost forgot- Does anyone need a mattress? It's an RV queen (slightly shorter than normal). Let me know if you want it, because it's just hanging out in my living room now. It's plaid, if that matters.

BK #1- Peace!!!!

I agree with you on this, we do miss Stuart and Karen very much!!!! Karen, the girls are missing your "pinky" handshakes!!!

To all the BK wannabes-
As Scotty would say "if you're going to be stupid, you better be tough!"
Have fun, good luck and don't forget to turn on your cypres in your combat speedstar!
I'll bring Cutaway this weekend to pump you all up!
I'm off to booty fly with Amanda instead!:P

Where is Dawn #1?????? I miss you! I'm no longer a BK but I'll always be a Dawn!

Where is Dawn #1?????? I miss you! I'm no longer a BK but I'll always be a Dawn!

Awwwww; I miss you too, sweetie. Do good at dodgeball tonight. Your job is to be a "human shield." You must especially protect Dominick and Greg at all costs.

And yes everyone, I'll collect the $$ for S and the S S's. (This will consist of relabeling the "Biff Fund" cup.)

Eric - when I got home tonight, I found that my bad puppy had chewed up my travel CD case .... I think including all of my Rancid. So if you're game I might have some CD-burning requests for you in the near future.

Man, if I keep posting like this I'll need my own profile. I'm open to user name suggestions. Anyone?

Karen and Stuart - I really miss you guys.
-Dawn #1
Alpha Mike Foxtrot,
JHL

hey dawn i think you should think of something involving breast and red hair lmao

okay everone we lost both games last night and now we are done for the season. We all played one hell of a game and a big yaaaaa hooooo gose to the MVP of the night EM she did such a great job. even though she lost the game for us lmao just kidding

dawn thanks for collecting the cash too we need to let everone know that we have to raise at least 500 bucks and i say that if we raise more than that we need to buy a pinuata and fill it with skittles and whompers and maybe even a bagle or 2 for dawn #2
and if no one wants to do that we can just get a keg

And im sad to think that Dawns job was to be a human shiled for Nick and greg What about me and brian and Scotty okay maybe not Scotty, but what about the rest of us lmao were special too

He free flyers i might try to come out tomarow if at all possable so hope to see you guys there if not i will be out on saturday for sure i can only do 4 jumps all weekend long

and anyone wanting to work the Rocktober metelfest on oct 23 there will be 21 bands and it gose from 11 am till 11 pm and its going to be a big party however we do have a demo jump going to go on there and a booth i need help so if anyone wants to help let me know

Dawn #1 Rancid??? I think we all need a copy of Wild Cherry's Greatest Hits or would that be Greatest Hit. I know BB would love it! What about it Eric???

Dawn #2 I miss pinky shakes on the plane.

Mike, I'm sure I will not make it up there for your 100th on the 16th. Enjoy the jump and the pie.

You can't swing a dead cat at CSS without hitting a Dawn ...or a Mike.

If anyone is going to CSS from North Raleigh this week could you stop by and pick up my rig. It goes out of date on the 22nd. I'd like to get it repacked and make at least one jump before I go to Chester to do big way videos.

Stuart is hanging in there. He has some weakness in his legs and still can't get around without a walker. Anyone is welcome to stop by the house and visit if you're in the area.

miss you guys,
karen