jkwon

CSS anyone??

Alright, i just submitted the swoop animation to skydivingmovies. Hopefully they'll approve it and put it up in short order.

I still need an actor/actress tonight to co-star in this whole chase sequence. It's not a speaking role, all you really have to do is chase Marion around in exchange for beer ;) So come on, who wants to volunteer?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Eric-

Let me know if you come up short on someone . . . I'm really busy right now, but worst case, I'll be happy to chase Marion from Kenan Labs up to Franklin on the way to catch the bus home! You could really entice me if Marion promises to faceplant for me.;)

Dawn #2

PS: Missing Dawn #1 as well!

Hehehe... a faceplant ehh... I'll see if i can work something out ;) Hopefully Joe or David will show up so that you can go home and get some sleep... that is unless you want to run up to Franklin street and get your drink on :S

On another note, the swoop animation is up on the top of the "Newest Videos" section of skydivingmovies.com. Due to all the weird effects, it's kinda large (45meg)... and that's after cutting the size in half. Cool shit :)

Unfortunately the weather looks shady on friday, so I'm going to have to put the UNC vs Duke skydiving sequence on hold.

Hey Eric - I guess I found the thread. UNC vs Duke skydiving? Hmm - tell me more :)
A bunch of us from school are going to be in Chapel Hill tonight at Players for an early Halloween party. An open bar and bus rides back mean this could be trouble...

David's not coming to Chapel Hill tonight. :( Something about driving to Florida early tomorrow... B|

So what time am I getting chased? Joe is taking a friend shopping now (:D:D:D) but I think he'll be available later.

Oh, and let's not turn this into a Duke/unc thread. It could get ugly. :) Mak- do I know you?

Yes who is this mak fellow? Have we seen you out at CSS mak? You must be from Duke though because they were having some early halloween party thing at PDC tonight. I knew a couple of guys who went to that.

Marion, eric and jules great seeing you guys out this evening...sorry I had to peace out early but I had to take some drunk people home. the woes of being the DD. Love you tons for coming out.

Eric did you find someone to chase Marilyn??

Anyways let's pray for good weather...we need it.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

David's not coming to Chapel Hill tonight. :( Something about driving to Florida early tomorrow... B|

B|
Sorry guys i need to steal him for a couple days. He will be back next week with some miner scratches and bruises, him landing a stiletto at night, on flat ground should make for some great pictures. ;):D And I got him some pink and red glow sticks. :D Hope the weather clears up for you.
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Pink and red... :D Nice.

The weather was sh*t yesterday and this morning, so I'm sure y'all are having more fun than we are. Enjoy the night jumps! Get some pictures of David with bright glow sticks on! ;)

Edited because I can't spell "glow stcks."

Whooo.... yet another awesome and interesting weekend at CSS! After crappy weather friday and early saturday, we got around to jumping at noon saturday, and kept them going until sunset, and we were lucky enough to get a full day of jumping in on sunday.
This weekend saw the return of Asaf, magic tricks by Pete Luter (& his lovely assistant, Dawn #1), as well as the usual campfire shennagians.

BIG BIG BIG THANKS go out to Marion and Mike I. for all their help shooting my most recent project. Lets try to keep the content of this one quiet... words can't justify the spectacle that we've created! THANKS AGAIN :P

Eric i think we should do an unvaling on this one at the drop zone , and we could have one of those red carpet partys to view the film. I think it will maybe be the best short film ever created , You have my word that the content will be a secret , but on the same hand it will be the most talked about fim at css Marion you were spectacular in your performance. And should be nominated for and oscar. And Eric i think that you school will hold you on there shoulders and carry you down Franklin St haling you as the new video king. A crown you diserve to ware proudly.

I cant wait to see the number 1 short film of the year and everone at css You need to be looking for this in theaters soon...........

Well i had also got blue and green for me so he stole those and i got the pink and red. :( But i am sure that i will get him one of those days. ;) Jumping was beautiful down here, i cant wait until i get to jump up there with you guys on thanksgiving. I have heard so much about you all it would be nice to put faces to names. And I hope we get to meet up down here some time over christmas. Have a great week and I'll see you soon. :D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

^Marion, if David sells me that suit I'll tye-die the white parts ;)

Yesterday's film will be in the computer and through postproduction by 5pm tomorrow. I don't think that I'm quite going to make the 3 minute mark.... so i may need to incorporate some slow-mo scenes. Either way it's going to be.... well... interesting.

I'll be up all night editing, call me if you're:
A: bored... or
B: at a bar on franklin street... I'll come join you for a little bit.

Hopefully i'll be able to make the live election night coverage get-together tomorrow, I'll call ya.

I don't think that I'm quite going to make the 3 minute mark.... so i may need to incorporate some slow-mo scenes.

You should play the credits at the beginning and at the end of the film... That should get you more some more time... even though its very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very boring to watch. Either that or think about baseball. :P

I did forget about the 270 bucks only 230 to go i hope we can make it but im affraid i have to keep the fund raising on the down low. I dont want to make anyone mad at me. So if anyone wants to give money please see me or Dawn #1 and we will make sure it gets in the joe found.

Eric what kind of party do you have in mind for the unvaling of your short flick, I cant speak for marion or earl but i can be avalable for autographs after wards

well im going to bed so well talk to you guys later

Sup Ya'll sorry i missed this weekend. David did contribute 12 bucks to the fund as well...I have to drop that off this week.

Things are interesting around in my life right now. I'll fill you guys in this week sometime.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Eric what kind of party do you have in mind for the unvaling of your short flick, I cant speak for marion or earl but i can be avalable for autographs after wards

Oooo- We could have a showing at the dz and then an after party at TradeMart #17!

I can't wait to see it! Slow mo would be, um, interesting. :$ :D

Joe- I like the ark. Kind of appropriate for the weather we've had for the last couple of weeks.

Don't forget to vote today!!!!!

It's all edited and finished... I just have to wait for it to render! i think it came out really well considering the circumstances under which it was shot! MUCH THANKS AGAIN to Marion and Mike for their awesome performances!

You'll all get a chance to see it soon!

Ohh, and Dawn #1, Thanks for the Moon Ska comp, I used the first song in the film!

There will be no debasing of any of my stuff with new color!

Dawn #1 - Please take care of my baby this week. She has only been in the care of a few riggers. Also, please be aware, some insanely jealous, and color blind individuals have been making threats on my baby.

Freaks - We'll have working video this weekend... let the insanity begin.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Cynthia - People here actually buy beer when they blatantly land through the beer line (twice... in a row) :P I'll start making a list of people's favorite beers for you. Thanks for a great weekend.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63