jkwon

CSS anyone??

wants to star in a student film

Why do I hear: "I'll make you famous" , "All actresses start out like this" and "It's integral to the plot" :)

Send me a copy...

Boinky (Nina) the CReW dog will be up there this weekend. I believe its her :D time there.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I've got to work half a day tomorrow, but I should be out after that to make my A license check dive (FINALLY!) and mabe get another one or two in after that. We just finished watching The Gypsy Moths. For being made in 1969, its actually not that bad. Some of the gear they jump in that movie is a little scary.

Mike

Well, I finally got my A license yesterday, and today the clouds have closed in and aren't going to be letting up as far as I can tell. I guess my first "real" jump will have to wait until next weekend.

For everyone who was at dinner last night- thanks for taking us along, we both enjoyed it.

Mike

well maybe i might be worng, but i think something is happining out at CSS. Could it be were all getting closer and doing more together. I have to say thank you to all of you who let me get the drunkest i have been i over 13 years. I did have a great time on saturday.

Mike W i would like to welcome you to the world of skydiving. And it was nice to meet your other half. Is she going to start jumping now. The family that jumps together is just a crazy family lol

Stuart how much longer are you going to be out we miss you at the DZ do you think you might be back by the thanks giving day boogie.

Guys we still need cash for the Joe Kwon band so be thinking of that when your at the DZ this weekend.

I really hate im going to miss next weekend i cant wait to hear the florida stories lmao

but im sure you all will be thinking of me at the bull ridding if anyone wants to go im leaving on thursday and will be home on sunday . It would be nice to have someone ride with me if anyone wanted to go.

well talk to you guys later

mike

My fiancee and I did our first two jumps together (I bought her first jump for valentine's day- she bought me a tattoo) but she has not jumped since then (over a year and a half ago). She has decided to go along with the skydiving wedding idea, however, so that will be her 3rd if she doesn't do any more before then. I'm trying to get her hooked, but it's not easy.

Mike

Edit: grammatical error

Ok. So it's 4 am on Monday and I haven't gone to sleep yet. You might be thinking, "Why doesn't Marion go to bed? She only got a few hours of sleep last night."

Well...

I went to see The Grudge with Joe and David. The movie was not half as entertaining as Joe's scared sh*tless reaction to whatever was going on.

We went to Joe's house to hang out afterward. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of visiting Joe in his natural habitat, he lives in a nice little colonial williamsburg style subdivision.

Sometime between 11:30 and 2:00, my car was the victim of a bb gun drive by. (Yeah, read that again. BB gun drive by.) The whole driver's side window was shattered. We were checking out the damage when a cop drove up. We flagged him down and learned that there were several cars on the street that had been shot. So now I get to deal with glass repair people tomorrow morning. (I know it's already Monday- "Tomorrow" just means I'll get a few hours of sleep in between now and then.)

Thank you Joe and David for helping me deal with the gun violence in the suburban ghetto. Joe- Have fun in Florida. David (and Spot)- Thanks for the ride. :)

Man that really sucks. Those damn BB gun gangs must have had it out for your cute civic. They must be non-ricers. ;) No but secerously, I am sorry for you, I know how it feels to be with out wheels and $ for a while.
What is this about joe and Dave Jennings (you must call him by his full name, he loves it) coming to florida?!! :D For real?! If you guys come this weekend, sebastian is doing night jumps saturday night!!!B| And we are having a halloween boogie firday through sunday.:o:D Plus I am sure there will be flocking and such and lots of crazy freeflying. Please come... please please. I am lonely down here. You are more than welcome to crash at my place. ;)
PS: it is WAY warmer down here, 85 all day! If that is not enough insentive, i dont know what is.

C u soon.
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Thanks. It could have been worse- they could have taken something out of my car, like my laundry. :D

Dave's here in Raleigh, but Joe is in Florida playing in the tunnel and at Deland and ordering Ouragan suits for him and David. (He's coming back during the week.) By the way, if anyone at Ouragan reads this, David says he wants a black and white freefly suit, but he really meant to order pink, orange and neon green tie dye. :) If you guys could do that for him, that'd be great.

I think a bunch of our little freefly crew will be in Florida at the end of December, so we can get together then. Have fun at the Keys boogie- it's absolutely gorgeous down there. :)

Wow... a BB gun drive by... now that's stranger than fiction... :ph34r:

It's 2AM and I've been sitting in front of a Mac in the computer lab for the last 5 hours animating Peter's swoop from the 500th video... Only 5 hours to go! Why did i decide to become a comm major again?

Anyhow, it looks like the whole chase sequence thing will be due wednesday, so if anybody wants to run around & chase stuff tomorrow afternoon, I'll make you a star! Let me know.

Back to work... must graduate...
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey girl - sorry about the vandalism. Maybe the attached will cheer you up and remind you of happier times?

I just got chastised via e-mail, so I have to say this publicly:

Yo, Elis! Marion! I LOVE YOU BOTH!
There - said it, and meant it.

Have a good week; hope to see you soon.

Well, obviously I wasn't as CSS last weekend. I just HAD to go to Chester because I LOVE to make $57 skydives. (weather sucks). Good news? Jello shots galore. Who are the Rodgriguez Brothers????

This weekend, back to chester - women's record thangy, but then, the FOX INVASION returns to CSS for some playtime, so maybe you can be brave and belly fly with us, or you can fear for your life and have us freefly with you :o.

I miss everyone, though - seems like I've been on the road for months!!

Bottoms up, y'all!

Pam

WOO the fox's return to CSS huh...well just know your ff mascot has cleaned his suit all up and is ready to start jumping again. Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Dawn 1 do you not love me??? even though you're gonna marry me and become Dawn Kwon? How very sad I am.

Marion there is no more glass in front of my house...thanks for getting your vandalized car off my property...it was making my house look like the ghetto. :) Kidding with you hon...I'm sooooo sorry all that $hit happened. I promise next time I'llpersonally shoot out your window so when the BB Gun ghetto gang comes by they'll choose someone else's car.

Cynci...sorry I didn't call you up while I was in FL but we didn't even have a means of getting out to sebastian...we jumped at deland and that was it.
maybe this winter.

Cheers ya'll hopefully jump this weekend.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Dawn 1 do you not love me??? even though you're gonna marry me and become Dawn Kwon? How very sad I am.

Sweetie, of course I love you; don't get all sensitive on me. I just love Marion and Elis in a more special way.

Besides, I'm all about a marriage of convenience ... so whadda you say? (Greg - if you're reading this - I hope I am NEVER in Vegas at the same time as you and Nick.)

Eric - I'm really excited to see the results of your "Peter's swoop" project. The name of the technique escapes me but I know what you're talking about, and it sounds awesome. It also sounds like a lot of work. Give us a showing sometime!

Mike W - I'm not sure what's going on this weekend, only that we'll have a CASA. Sounds like a lot of the regular RW people will be gone for various events ... so you'll probably see the same people you've seen for the past 2 weekends. (Are you sick of us yet?)

But - I'm hoping we'll see some people who were down at the tunnel last weekend --- are you reading this, Dawn #2? I miss you!

I just love Marion and Elis in a more special way.

:$ Awww...

Mike W- But your suit would look so niiiiice without those gripper thingies all over it. :)

Joe- it's not my busted out window that makes your house look like the ghetto... it's the f*ing DRIVE BYS at 2 a.m.!!! :D :P

Eric- bring a copy of the swoop animation to CSS this weekend. Can't wait to see it!

Dave- Hope your week is getting better. Defcon 1 yet? Nothing a little Florida sun can't fix. B|

Dawn- no, I'm not sick of you guys. I'm sure it will take at least another weekend or two for that ;) Seriously, you guys are all really cool, I'm just usually not very talkative.

Marion- being that I'm too poor to afford a new one, and too new to fly like you guys do, stay away from my suit ;). Of course, I guess I COULD take my fiancee up on her offer to make me one, but I'm not too sure how that would turn out....

Eric- I'd like to see that video also, as well as the bridge day footage if/when you have it.

Mike

Hey everybody! It sounds like it's been a long week for all of us :S... Therefore I officially declare tomorrow night the innagural FreeChug Thursday in Chapel Hill!

The Swoop animation (rotoscope more specifically) came out pretty well. It's a tad choppy because the Peter's covering so much damn distance from frame to frame, and because there was a bit of camera shake in the original footage. I tried to burn it to a CD the other day, but the computer ate my disk [:/] Szabi still has the footage from bridge day, i'm not sure what he did with it. Ohh, and on a more exciting note, I'm taking a screen printing class next semester, so I can make some awesome custom T-shirts and such :)

Unfortunately the weather looks shady on friday, so I'm going to have to put the UNC vs Duke skydiving sequence on hold. HOWEVER, I will be filming a chase sequence here at UNC tomorrow night (starting at 7 or so) and I need someone to co-star alongside Marion as either the chaser or the chasee in a 3-5 minute short film. Whoever decides to act gets a pitcher of beer on me!

Post, email, or call me (696-1426) if you can make it!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.