jkwon

CSS anyone??

Dawn #1 Rancid??? I think we all need a copy of Wild Cherry's Greatest Hits or would that be Greatest Hit. I know BB would love it! What about it Eric???

Dawn #2 I miss pinky shakes on the plane.

Mike, I'm sure I will not make it up there for your 100th on the 16th. Enjoy the jump and the pie.

You can't swing a dead cat at CSS without hitting a Dawn ...or a Mike.

If anyone is going to CSS from North Raleigh this week could you stop by and pick up my rig. It goes out of date on the 22nd. I'd like to get it repacked and make at least one jump before I go to Chester to do big way videos.

Stuart is hanging in there. He has some weakness in his legs and still can't get around without a walker. Anyone is welcome to stop by the house and visit if you're in the area.

miss you guys,
karen

Our thoughts are with you Karen. Give Stu our best.

Forget about the Dawns and Mikes think of the Melindas/Martys/Marilyns/Missys/Margrets/Margeauxs/Martins/Marcias/Marys/Madelines/Matilda/Mirandas/Melissas

Gotta watch out for that crazy free flying team.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Karen, I can probably make the time to grab your rig and take it to the DZ if nobody else is able to, just send me a PM and let me know. I'd probably have to pick it up sometime during the evening one of these days and I'll definitely be back at the DZ before the 15th, if that gives you enough time.

I just did my 23rd jump today, and I owe a lot of beer. At this rate, I might as well just buy a keg for the Thanksgiving boogie. If that is actually an option, let me know everyone, and I'll do it (if everyone can agree on a beer).

Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there at least one day this weekend and finish off my license, depends on work. Seeya then.

Mike

Dude... now's your chance to get some demos & try out some new canopies. Get a safire2 or a pilot for a few weeks!

Nitron on the way.
--joe
HISPA #69

Mike and Mike,
thanks for the offers to pick up my rig. You guys are the best. Sparky and Kat just left and they took my rig with them and will deliver it to CSS this weekend.
karen

I LOVE YOU KAREN!!! I heard bout your girls at nationals...That's just crazy. When you hear from them tell them their #1 fan said HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
--joe
HISPA #69

Only 3 more jumps til my A license, assuming I can improve my accuracy for at least two of those. I'm hoping to get one more in tomorrow if I can get off work in time, and MAYBE get the other two in next week sometime, but I really doubt it. Definitely the weekend of the 23rd if not sooner.

So close and yet so far....

Mike

Accuracy is overrated. Especaily when the spot is dreadfull .... or the first group out of the CASA takes 9 secounds to begin their count on the green light.
I'd give you extra points for that cow field landing I watched you do 3 weeks ago. You picked a good field, missed the power lines, got turned into the wind and I didn't observe you wiping any cow poop from you feet.
keep up the good decisions
karen

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I got two jumps in today, now all that remains is my check dive and the test. I learn a lot every time I jump, so as long as I can keep that up, I should be ok. My accuracy is definitely improving, but it's been a while since I landed in the peas. I'm not going for PRO rating accuracy, I just want to be sure I can do a better job of judging the winds and altitude than I do right now. Practice, practice, practice.

Hope you and Stuart are doing well.

Mike

Okay i just want everone to know that i have got the pig and the cooker i have spent about 200.00 bucks on my 100th jump and i will start cooking the pig at about noon on saturday and it will be ready after the sunset load about 6 pm. If anyone wants to bring trimmins to go along with it it would be nice. If people can make diserts other than the pies i will be wareing that night lol.

anyway i hope that everone will have fun and bee there for my 100th jump well see you guys on saturday

I'll be there Mike. Thanks for bringing the pig. Does anyone have requests for food to go with the pig? Salad? Pasta? Veggies? I'll also bring some beer and a few pies... ;)

I'm working a lot today and tomorrow so I'll be out there late afternoon Wednesday-Friday. The stuffy nose should be cleared up by then, so y'all (David) can stop whining about my not jumping with you. (Although, really, do think Eric's hybrid would have worked if I'd been there? :))

See you guys on the flightline. :D :D :D

Sorry I'm going to miss your 100th Mike. I'll make it up to you soon by getting video of some jumps. I should have a working camera helmet of some sort in the next few weeks :)

You see Marion, the reason the hybrid worked is because i went NO LIFT! I could see the whuffos on the ground scrambling to call 911!

BTW, i'll probably be out thursday before leaving for WV.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

OK listen up people !!!!!!!!I don't have a cell anymore, I'm trying to simplify my life and save some cash, so for those of you that are trying to get a hold on me GOOD LUCK:S hahahahaha, I do have everyones number and you all have my work # also you can try my e-mails or smoke signals or whatever that f...k you want , Erick I'll be caaling you today or tomorrow I need to ask you something , and for the rest I LOVE YOU ALLB|

Mike W.- gotta love the Cutaway quotes. I have the dvd in my trailer. (Thanks Dawn #2!) I think we're watching Drop Zone this weekend.

Ellis- We love you too! I know you got rid of the cell because you were tired of getting phone calls from us at the dz wondering how in the world you could work on a sunny weekend afternoon. :P

OK, so my congestion is gone and I havent f...ing jumped since last Wednesday. Tomorrow looks bad, but who will be out there on Thursday?

I wish I could say I'd be out there, but with the way I'm feeling now, I probably won't leave the house until next week. Ear infection plus severe sinus congestion/headache is not good for jumping. I hate being sick.

Dropzone is a much better movie in terms of acting, but Cutaway has better actual jump footage, IMHO. The movie quote game is fun. "Pete, nobody cares about skydiving, SKYDIVING from a 747, alright, NOBODY!" I could give you more, but that should start you off.

Have fun this week, everyone!

Mike

Good morning everone. Its so shitty outside right now. Looks like no jumps for today. Dose anyone know the weather for saturday. Im going to be pissed if my 100th is a flop because of weather. And now i have to cook the pig unless anyone has a frezzer to keep it in for a week lol. Is anyone else bringing anything to go along with the pig. Lets see if we can come up with some more food and have a big shin dig on saturday. Ive already spent 200 bucks and it would kill me if it were a flop.

Im sure dawn # 2 has a good bagel resipe somewhere. If not im sure i can warm your buns for you ;) .

Elis are you still planing on going to rocktober metealfest with me. Im gona tell you its going to be a long day but i think well have a blast If anyone else is interasted in going check with Nancy this weekend and let her know.

Marsha what day is the movie going to be played. And is there going to be refrshments served. I think that we also should have a motie python and the holy grale party. I havent had one of those since i was in my early 20s ( not that long ago:D)

And we also need to start taking money for Joe band and the thanksgiving day boggie we need to raise 500 bigs one so we need to start doing it now befor its to late and joe is stuck holding the turkey

Karen I hope that you and Stu are doing well tell him that we all miss him and he is in our prayers everday.

AND REMEMBER THINK PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(OR BAGEL)

Ok guys the weather looks like S...t on friday, who is going tomorrow? I'll go if we get enough people.

I'll be there just tell me when you want me to show up. WERD!
--joe
HISPA #69