ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

who, besides me and jmfreefly, are coming down thursday night? no jumping til noon on friday.... hmm... sounds like a good opportunity to practice drinking for the nights ahead. :D

it all depends on when i can get off work.....most likely thurs night...late...or firday evening.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

*Stupid Question Alert*

Okay so I'll be coming to the boogie and hanging out the whole weekend, but I can't jump because I have a broken leg. Do I pay the registration fee to party? Like I would feel bad partaking in the food and drinks without having contributed something.

So what is proper boogie "etiquette" I guess you would say?

yes. because the money is for food,beer and alcohol, and entertainment (there will be pleanty of this , trust me), and nic nac's.

skydive atlanta goes all out for there boogies, that is why the large number of peeps are showing. fun fun fun!

I'm sure there'll be a couple of folk down there. The king air will fly if there are people to make it fly on Friday morning that's for sure!!

Doublespock, myself and Chris will be there before noon on Friday!

Heck yeah! Let's get da partay started! No better way to start a party than to get some early jumps in! So, who's with us for Friday??

*Stupid Question Alert*

Okay so I'll be coming to the boogie and hanging out the whole weekend, but I can't jump because I have a broken leg. Do I pay the registration fee to party? Like I would feel bad partaking in the food and drinks without having contributed something.

So what is proper boogie "etiquette" I guess you would say?

yes. because the money is for food,beer and alcohol, and entertainment (there will be pleanty of this , trust me), and nic nac's.

skydive atlanta goes all out for there boogies, that is why the large number of peeps are showing. fun fun fun!

Cool thanks! :)
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I'm coming down Friday as soon as I get off work, should get there around 9 ish (am). Breakfast and a shower, and I'll be good to go.

Something to think about is Day light savings time @ midnight on Saturday, gotta roll 'em back an hour. This will be useful for extending party time.

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!! I"M LOUD DAN BEOTCH!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Awesome....it looks like we have cooperation from quite a few of our PMS. Andrea, Dee, Bettina, Tami....thanks for agreeing to help!! Can't wait to see all of you there! Much love....:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Ok, so Im THINKING of going.
Anyone going through, or going from the Central Arkansas area?
Oh yea, anybody got a place to crash?
10 hours is a hell of a drive and Id like to split the time behind the wheel if I can.
PM, or email, or whatever me.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ok, so Im THINKING of going.
Anyone going through, or going from the Central Arkansas area?
Oh yea, anybody got a place to crash?
10 hours is a hell of a drive and Id like to split the time behind the wheel if I can.
PM, or email, or whatever me.

c'mon out. we will find somthing for ya!.. southern hospitality style!

I don't personally know of anyone coming from that area, but all we can do is hope someone from dz.com is heading out this way from there.

I really hope you decide to come, I think it'll be worth the effort :)
If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Hey Ian!
I hope you guys have a blast! It really sounds like this is going to be major...
Drew and I are really bummed we won't be able to make it though. We've gone to the tunnel a bit too much this summer :)Make one jump for me though!
Hopefully we'll hook up in Eloy again?!?
hugs!
T

Drew and I are really bummed we won't be able to make it though.

awww t*, i was really looking forward to finally meeting you :(. well, i know you & drew had lots of fun in the tunnel & flying to the west coast Definitely drains the funds ~ BUT hopefully we'll meet somewhere else along the circuit! maybe early 2005 :)

If I had a million dollars..

if I HAD a million dollars i would fly You Two and EVERYONE else to atlanta... B|*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

If I had a million dollars..

if I HAD a million dollars i would fly You Two and EVERYONE else to atlanta... B|*

Meli, if you had a million dollars, then I could come play, too! Lol.

How sad I am to be missing you, J, Alli, B, D, Andrea, Chaoskitty, Ian, CCowden, etc., etc., etc...maybe next year. It sounds like it will be a BLAST for you all!!! :)

You girls need to come up to NY next summer.;)

Yes, yes! You girls DO need to come up next summer! Cuz the Ranch is close to me and I can come down! Now if THAT ain't a reason to come, I don't know what is! :P:P

ohhh give me a break!... i dont see any reason to come there whatsoever!;)

the girls are fine here!.. if you wanna hang, then move here!