ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

I'm adding myself to the list!

SunnyDee (by 3ish) with Katie
LoudDan Load 1 - 14
Chris
Brooke
Brandoliem
BkDice
JMFreefly
Doublespock
CCowden
Melstarr
Volo
Ianmdrennan
mindway69
Tami (Carbonezone)
Scotty (Carbonezone)
Kelel01

Well, that's more than a load's worth already. B|

That's great, we'll be doing mucho jumpy jump all weekend then!! Friday will be a rocking start!

Friday Afternoon Jump List:
skydivegirl
SunnyDee (by 3ish
LoudDan Load 1 - 14
Chris
Brooke
Brandoliem
BkDice
JMFreefly
Doublespock
CCowden
Kelo01
Melstarr
Volo
Ianmdrennan
mindway69
Tami (Carbonezone)
Scotty (Carbonezone)

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

If anyone needs a ride from Atlanta airport Friday morning drop me a line. I get off work at the airport in between 7:30 and 8 am, but I don't mind hanging around for a while if someone needs a lift. Holla.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I don't need a ride, but Mel said you'd give the best directions from the airport to Thomaston. I know I could just look at a map, but...... :)

yah I need directions too, please. Keep in mind that I am blonde, and I will have been traveling for a very long time by the time I pick Casie up. I'm starting my day in El Paso..:S

Sup Homeslice!! Good to hear from your punk ass too! Mel & I are getting there on Thursday sometime. I specifically requested off work Thursday thru Monday, so I'm stoked. We're just gonna chill on Thursday afternoon and relax in the greater metropolitan area of Thomaston. ;) Can't wait yo! Definitely good times comin!!
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]

Hey JJ!!

Nice pics dude.

So I'm wondering if some folks are interested in setting aside 2-3 dives on Sat afternoon to put together a 10+ way? The GA record is 13 but it'd be nice to add a few on that number. I'm sure we'll have the skill available to do it. What say ya?

Blues,
Ian

so I probably won't want to dedicate a ton of time to one thing.

I bet I can talk you into dedicating a ton of time to one thing... ;)

jJ GREAT PICS!! Thanks for posting all those sweety.

I can't freakin wait to see you and everyone else!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

That's cause not everybody likes FUCKING TECHNO! Goddamn I dunno what the hell it is with Atlanta folk and their techno crap. Every now and then, sure, but all the goddamn time?!?!?

Oh....and it's league

Hey Ian your welcome to do set up line dancing, Im sure that will be a hit.

Its no wonder why parties are starting to suck, all these fogies trying to Yanni it up.

Gimme some beats and Ill throw down all night. Ill take some Bryan Adams when I want to sleep it off.

Derek

What's up Ian?! Sure, I'm down for doing a few bigway jumps sometime Saturday. So many people are going to be there to jump with. I'd also love to do some smaller stuff with everyone too.

Anybody up for doing some tracking & atmonauti? I know I'm still learning to fly my new Velo and everything, but I'd be stoked to do some canopy flocking too!! So how 'bout it?!?!? B|
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]

but I'd be stoked to do some canopy flocking too!! So how 'bout it?!?!?

NICE!

I was gonna try get Mike to organize a 2 plane tracking load at some point too. I'll ask him on Friday if he's interested.

Aslo just to clarify, I definately don't want to turn this into a big way camp, just 2 dives or so to try build something bigger. There are a lot of people I'd like to jump with too!

Blues,
Ian

I want to track! Tracking is one thing I know I'm good at. I love a good, fast, tracking dive with friends. B|

I'm down for anything really - except the whole flying on your head thing - cuz I'm not there yet - but whatever else!!!! I know JM will be stoked to have some awesome freefliers to play with. YAY!!!! Are we there yet.......

I'd love to track, do hybrids, big sit dives, whatever! I can fly an exit head down, but I'm not comfortable flying around hd with more than 1-2 people yet. I just want to jump with all you cool people that I never get a chance to jump with!

I also want to do some chick jumps. In Eloy we did a really fun "fallopian" tube jump. It was really funny to hear them annoucing the load on the microphone..."Steve's 4 way, Dan's 2 way, Fallopian Tube, 5 minute call!" :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that there will be a SKYHOOK system from RWS at the boogie for those of you who'd like to try it out.

The cost to jump the system is:

$45 + slot - that include the reserve repack, main pack job, etc. Hop and Pops are recommended for this.

Thanks to RWS for sending Pablito up with the system!!

Blues,
Ian