ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Life is full of opportunities.;)

I didn't know Mark had a computer at work, he just got a badass little toy in the mail (not like your thinking,.......a computer), the door was shut, I sure as hell was not going to "check" and see if he was abus(ehem ehem) useing his new computer, that could scar me for life.

Jeez ya gotta think of the implications, I don't want to kick anyone's ass........I want you to buy me beer:)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

REQUESTS:

Rapture
Shake That Ass
Donkey

Some spanish song that almost sounds like Mirenga - you know that one? ;)

I am SOOO ready to dance.....And have cocktails...and stay up late....and jump with a hangover (ok - maybe not that one - me no likey hangovers :$).........yippy!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

and i can sorta dance if i have something to hold onto.

Don't even make me go there.....:)
Can't wait to meet you and JM. Actually met some jumpers from your DZ this weekend at Thomaston, were in town for family gathering. Can't remember the couples name, but they were older RW folk and really nice. We gave them some flyers for the festival to spread the love and try get more of you folk down B|

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

i have a feeling my PM girls will be persuading me away from the sidelines though..... :D

;) ~ bee, i've seen you shake your booty on the SDV videos, you won't need much help applying that to the music that shimmey will supply

:D ~ and dee, we Know how much you like that song "Shake that A$$", so that song should play at least One time during the nite! jj loves to dance too, so he will be shaking it with us!!

i just got off the phone with Bonnie-Belle-a-la-Gravity-Gear, and she is sending some Extra Gravity Gear for prizes!!! YAAAAAY!!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't even make me go there

ha! lets see if ccowden lets that one go.....

Actually met some jumpers from your DZ this weekend at Thomaston, were in town for family gathering. Can't remember the couples name, but they were older RW folk and really nice.

hmmm... maybe Brad and Lisa. we've got a great group of people at my dz. i just love 'em. wish i could get more than the amazing freakous to come down with us. maybe next time. :)
8 days til i fly out. i'm SO excited!!! :) :)

Everyone dances better with cocktails (or do we just THINK we do). Whatever, as long as we are having fun and I plan to have fun! ;)

Hey B...you can hang on to me. Whatcha want....arm? shoulders? hips? You can have whateva you want my little chica :P

I hear boys like to watch girls dance together, wonder if there is any truth to it B|

And My little Melly-kalicki-maca...I want pictures with Jj dancing with us - I think we should sandwich him :)!

OK - I'm off to get the remaining parts to my costume. Can't wait to see everyone! Remember, I'm gonna be needin' lotsa hugs, all weekend. I'm not opposed to TAKING what I need either :o

(I sure talk a good show don't I)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well no jumping friday for me, i have a gradutaion to attend, but right after it myself and the graduate will be speeding down I-20 and get there in time to PAR-TAY

Hey Mel, this bobbing for apples thing....are we gona be in our costumes at that time.....The mask and restraints might inhibit my bobbing abilities
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hey Mel, this bobbing for apples thing....are we gona be in our costumes at that time.....The mask and restraints might inhibit my bobbing abilities

~ well jake, it all depends on how bad you want a prize :P* jenn h. and i chatted about that part with the apples in water & costumes with makeup, etc... but my only form of advice is: work your tongue a bit and you can scoop up an apple by the stem, yaaaaay!

~ and dee!!! :D :D :D girl, between you and bee, i don't know who makes me laugh more! of course we can sandwich jj :D* you are so FUNNY-CUTE!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't even make me go there

ha! lets see if ccowden lets that one go.....

Never even crossed my mind! :$ But......if you really need something to hold onto, I am sure I can come up with something for ya!;)

well start downloading then. need alot of stuff.. you pick... i will mix..

Work some "Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams in there and I just night have to get out on da floor too! I can look stupid with the best of them!;)

Shhhhhhhhhh...... don't tell anyone I like Robbie Williams!

How 'bout some Jamiroquai too!

i need lots of cocktails to dance. i can't dance. i can shake my ass pretty fast, and i can sorta dance if i have something to hold onto.... hahaha.... i have a feeling my PM girls will be persuading me away from the sidelines though..... :D

You don't want to see the amount of alcohol it take to make me dance.Then again you probably don't want to see me dance either.Someone told me I sang ok at the Harvest Moon Boogie but I don't remember what song it was.

shook me all night long

sorry. there is no way in hell im playing that song..

its against my religion!

now bust a move?. hmmm this music you guys want is al out of my leuge. i will try my best. but i cant get all this stuff on vynal so if somone can download what you want and burn it to a c/d and give it to me friday or EARLY sat. i will set it up on tims computer and see what i can do... you guys have to help me out with the music. if you want a song played. bring it too me.... it is way! too much work for one person..\

Thanks

hmmm this music you guys want is al out of my leuge

That's cause not everybody likes FUCKING TECHNO! Goddamn I dunno what the hell it is with Atlanta folk and their techno crap. Every now and then, sure, but all the goddamn time?!?!?

Oh....and it's league B|

Regardless we'll all have fun!

See you soon!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team