ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Don't tell Davie B. your room number unless you want early morning wake up calls - meaning like 3 or 4 am.....when he hasn't gone to sleep yet and wants everyone else to be up with him ;). I can't wait to see everyone, it's going to be a FUUUUUUUN weekend!

See ya'll soon~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Ben
CarboneZone's
Castora Rodriguez
RastaRicanAir a.k.a. DJ Electric Boy
koz2000
CASIE-KITTY!!
Freakous
bkdice
jmfreefly
goofyjumper
Lee
Marks
Kelel01
LoudDan
Shananay
Katieasc
CCowden
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Melstarr
Volo
Brooke
Chris
AlisonJr
Skyedyvr
Brie
FreeflyDrew
RanchHand
SunnyDee
Greg
DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan
Katie
JRock
Skymama
Doctor Dave
Erin "Golden"-Brown.

DaGimp
Sheenster303
FlyingJ
CSpenceFLY and the RoamingDZ
Douwanto Sat & Sun
*Derekbox

Maybe:
IMGR2
Turtlespeed
Brits17

Taking me off again. Maybe I'll try and stop by for a few to say HI to some peeps I really want to see.

Dee...see manifest when you get there.:)
HUGS,Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

And I so want to see you too my sweet little Dee, but I have a chance to do the SC women's record and I just can't pass it up. I really want to do JFTC next summer so I've got to start getting out there working at it.

Just remember I love you and will be thinking about you.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh my goodness.... I am just reading over the list of people that will be attending and I am stoked! So many people that I haven't seen in a LONG time and so many that I can't wait to fly with again!!!

The original Mafia girls will be in attendance and boy do we have some FUN things in store for everyone! :P This is going to be awesome!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

I'd like to fly with Alli again since the one and only time that happened was my initiation jump and I was still newly on my head. I'm a little better now. ;) I need to show King Badfish himself also :)
17 days and counting............................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

The original Mafia girls will be in attendance and boy do we have some FUN things in store for everyone!

B| Alli's right ~ i chatted with trey yesterday and jenn today, we will have a Pink Mafia Booth with free prizes for the sister-sweets & brother-buds!! yaaaaaay!

would anyone be interested in having the Freefly seminar Friday Nite? because of the dinner, costume contest & festivities saturday nite, it may be beneficial to have it Friday or Sunday... any thoughts?

and for the Mafia-Sisters: we will need your assistance for one of the 'prizes' ;)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

ohh samantha and nicki.
you two are sleeping with me. i have a bed prepared for us... B|

sorry had to brag a little.. yaayyyy i get to stay with 2 hotties... nicki, i need you cell number.

Kolla, make sure you bring a 150 sabre2 and a 135 sabre 2 if you can also. i know a couple of ladies interested in trying them out... well thinking once again, maybee you should make them spectre's..

just kidding.

Ian, talked to trey today, and looks like everything is straight. i WILL be spinning at this boogie. no matter what.

pylon racing.. hmmm sounds like fun. also sounds a little dangerous.

allison, ive got you flight info and i will be picking you up at the airport friday afternoon. you need to pm me your cell number though.

Shannon, i cant wait!...GO FASTER!!!

Katie!. were going to have the time of our lives at this boogie. im soooo glad your coming.

mel, well i honestly cant wait to see your costume.

also cant wait to meet alot of other peeps.

i will be there friday afternoon all the way through sunday. NO MATTER WHAT!.

Ian, talked to trey today, and looks like everything is straight. i WILL be spinning at this boogie. no matter what.

cool deal shimmey ~ i LOVE all those female-vocal songs you play ~ they are so freaking SEXY-Hot!!! do you think we can throw a little NIN-wretched into the mix as well?

thank you so much for taking care of alli-head!!!

mel, well i honestly cant wait to see your costume.

awww, thanks shimmey, but they are nothing special ~ i have two costumes: Carmel Miranda and Melian Manson :D

also cant wait to meet alot of other peeps.

Ditto!!! yaaaaay! i just did a cartwheel!!

and Kel* ~ girl, you crack me up! you are FUNNY!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Kolla, make sure you bring a 150 sabre2 and a 135 sabre 2 if you can also. i know a couple of ladies interested in trying them out... well thinking once again, maybee you should make them spectre's..

Bwahahaha dont forget the boxing match thats gona take place.....i need to have my camera handy for that one....i can see it now....

But Mama i ment

but it was just a

No what i ment to say

So wana go on a date

like the old style batman effects?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas