ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

well ladies and gents....in light of my up comming move...i may need to not come to this boogie to save my money for the move to LA.....i will have to get a house down there prolly in November as i am schedualed to report in December.....still up in the air if i come or not....dunno.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

WHAT??? NO YOU MUST COME!!!

YOU MUST COME to this boogie..right ladies????

By the way Kitty Kitty..thanks for the props but if I am feeling kinda randy the prize is handed away to the first lucky participant. :ph34r: kidding..kidding..remember what happend in Thomaston stays in Thomaston.

Hey B!!?? Where are we staying?? Or should I say Showering??? ;)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

By the way Kitty Kitty..thanks for the props but if I am feeling kinda randy the prize is handed away to the first lucky participant. :ph34r: kidding..kidding..remember what happend in Thomaston stays in Thomaston.

You havent met oohlala Robbie Robb yet.. he's perfectly willing to work for it.. its kinda cute.. :ph34r::)

ps- Jake. You suck! and Louisiana sucks! Sorry you got stationed there. You should still come to Atlanta. Youre going to be just as broke either way.. money all gets spent.

Aw, Jake, come to the boogie before you move. I've been looking forward to seeing you again! You don't have to spend a lot of money while you're there. You can always stay in a tent, eat cheaply and cut back a little on the normal amount of jumps you do. Besides, we need to send you out in style now! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ps- Jake. You suck! and Louisiana sucks! Sorry you got stationed there. You should still come to Atlanta. Youre going to be just as broke either way.. money all gets spent

only if you ask nicely...>:(

and no i wont be just as broke either way....i have $2k commin in this month and i was gona use that to re-vamp my camera helmet and for the boogie....well now i need to get a house in LA, get all utillities turned on, get moved....that takes money.

Aw, Jake, come to the boogie before you move. I've been looking forward to seeing you again! You don't have to spend a lot of money while you're there. You can always stay in a tent, eat cheaply and cut back a little on the normal amount of jumps you do. Besides, we need to send you out in style now! :)

you know, i did feel a little bad because i told you i would try to get you on your first :D BM flight.

dont get me wrong ladies.....i will look at how much i have to spend and if i have enough i will still come....dont count me out yet.

hell three ladies begging me to come....how can i refuse.

You havent met oohlala Robbie Robb yet.. he's perfectly willing to work for it.. its kinda cute.. :ph34r::)

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|
Oh no, no, no Tia. You've drastically misrepresented me!
Only a TRULY LAZY man would consider it work!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sheena, our first three way will be dedicated TOTALLY to you and your honor!! I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, I might even dedicate the second, third or maybe even fourth in your honor as well. ;)

Well in that case, you're going to have to have a Sheenie landing too. That means you must slide across the ground on your butt for 20 feet. :D I'm sure you've seen plenty of those.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Hey Ali,

Sorry for the delay in the reply (I was in Mexico on a cruise ;)).

If you still haven't gotten arrangements sorted out for getting picked up at the airport let me know. I know LoudDan was available for rides too.

Just PM me if ya need some help.

Can't wait to see you all. This is going to ROCK!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Alli and Ian,

If anyone needs a lift, I come back from DFW and land in ATL at 12:34 PM that Friday. I plan to make a quick run downtown to grab my gear, and then head to the DZ. I can pick 1-2 people up at airport when I land or when I swing back by on my way to DZ about 1:30-ish. Just let me know, and may God's Speed be with everyone!

Wyatt

Hope the shower is big enough for us 3 girls and J. I guess he could always just watch.

He's gonna have to watch sweety, unless you have made arrangements for the super sweet SUITE and the shower holds at least five chics and one sweet j!! :);)

I CAN'T WAIT for this boogie...

Chaoskitty..you should park your ass at the Best Western with all of us crazy folk! Who knows what's gonna happen when the lights are out.. B| they don't have to be out, but just in case...

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Hope the shower is big enough for us 3 girls and J. I guess he could always just watch.

He's gonna have to watch sweety, unless you have made arrangements for the super sweet SUITE and the shower holds at least five chics and one sweet j!! :);)

I CAN'T WAIT for this boogie...

Chaoskitty..you should park your ass at the Best Western with all of us crazy folk! Who knows what's gonna happen when the lights are out.. B| they don't have to be out, but just in case...

anyways, shannon will not let "j" in there because she is a sexist pig!;)

park your ass at the Best Western with all of us crazy folk! Who knows what's gonna happen when the lights are out.. Cool they don't have to be out, but just in case..

so thats where the after party is gona be.......guess i should order my costume....cause unless work tells me other wise......i guess i will come.

Do you want to do camera or water?

tough decision.....lets alternate...

Always opt for video.It gives you something to sell.;)

well i have to be IN the video aswell.....you know....keep myself in that public eye...like i so well known for.

anyways, shannon will not let "j" in there because she is a sexist pig!

WHATEVER Marks..I loooooove boys!! Your just still jealous as hell that you weren't invited. :D:D:D:D:D sexist my ass!!!
Boys freakin rock..but yeah I have to say that so do lovely ladies.. B|

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4