ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

i do LOVE that badass king air!!! who wouldn't love a super fast plane, with a purple crushed velvet interior, and bangin' sound system?!

bee's right, we all LOVE that king air! skydive atlanta does a wonderful job keeping the plane in top-notch performance.

i wonder if trey would let ALL the sweeties take another pic on the plane?

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

JEN!!!!!!!! B|

oh my goodness honey!!! i miss you so much!!!! i can't wait to see you and katie-boo*

yes indeed, you have a hot booty -
mental reminder: ice jen's booty BEFORE the photo shoot :D!!

girl, we are going to have so much freaking fun at your boogie* yaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Yea!!! Helo jumps! Something new and different for those of us who can't freefly. (6 weeks and counting, if the hurricanes haven't moved the arrival date for my container). I can see myself doing 6 helo jumps and nothing else.

KELLY!!! GIRLFRIEND I AM A HELI -WHORE!!! :ph34r:
I will gladly jump with you and jump with you and jump with you out of the helicopter. Over and over and over if you want! YAY!

This boogie is going to totally freaking RAWK!!!

I get to jump with Mr. Cowden, see all my beautiful sisters, ride in the super fly king air, grab some serious booty, party epic style and get wasted with Sheena, AND hopefully get some serious face licking in before sunset. ...NOICE!! ;) What happens in Thomaston stays in Thomaston.

Is it time is it time??

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

You totally owe me $10! Cuz I read it as "I get to jump ON Mr. Cowden."

DAMN! It was supposed to say that!!! Maybe I Need to read my posts before I send, just to check for accuracy. So anyway I am totally psyched about jumping ON some kick ass skydivers..um..dives..yeah... :P

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Hey NO FAIR!!! I wanna jump out of the helicopter too! :( I guess I'll just have to be happy with getting hammered....

OR since you guys will making multiple heli jumps, you can make a jump in my honor! You know....you could wear alien masks or something. :P
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Hey Folks!!

It's that time of year again when Skydive Atlanta will be hosting their Annual Halloween Freefly Festival (October 29, 30, 31)

Skydive Atlanta hosts the festival where Freeflyers (or ANYONE of any discipline although it's focus is Freeflying) of all skill levels come from all over the country to do some kick ass skydives over the Halloween weekend. Last year there were over 300 registrants and we're hoping to keep making it bigger and better for this year.

What's confirmed:

Organizers
Mike Ortiz
Jon Pinyon (formerly of Wicked Liquid)
Organizing and coaching will be available for ALL skill levels of freeflying.

Aircraft
Skyvan
Super King Air

Miscelanous
Some free jump tickets jumps for the best halloween costume.
Performance Designs will be there with some demos for all you crazy folk to test out.
Super freefly dives!
The Pink Mafia Ladies!! B|
DJ Party Saturday

What we're still working on adding (NO PROMISES but we'll keep you updated):

Aircraft
Helicopter

Keep your eyes out, and start making plans.....it's going to be one hell of a ride!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Blues,
Ian

Can't let this slip to the second page now can we.Everyone start thinking of some cool hybrid dives.I'm sure we can get some of us big guys in the base to keep it moving.Hey and nothing wrong with a little RW mixed in either.