ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Too late, Jari will have beat you to it by then.

damn him!!! Well if your gona fly with someone then you might as well fly with the best......and i was up till about 5am late night/this morning.....just couldnt sleep.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Too late, Jari will have beat you to it by then.

damn him!!! Well if your gona fly with someone then you might as well fly with the best.....

Yes, and I hope that my injury is ok before he comes out this way, so I can learn from him. :) victim student?) Well, like I said, maybe there will be other wingsuit flyers for us to flock with in Georgia! Anyone, anyone...Bueller?

maybe there will be other wingsuit flyers for us to flock with in Georgia! Anyone, anyone...Bueller?

If Jake can bring the demo that Scott has that fit me, I'd love to do it again!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

maybe there will be other wingsuit flyers for us to flock with in Georgia! Anyone, anyone...Bueller?

If Jake can bring the demo that Scott has that fit me, I'd love to do it again!

i'll see what i can do

(Btw, have you taught a wingsuit FFC, yet, or was I to be your first victim student?)

no taught many in Rantoul.....and some in SC
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Latest list:

bkdice
jmfreefly
goofyjumper and her dirty brit (Lee)
Marks
Kele01
LoudDan
Shananay
CCowden
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Melstarr & lovey-dovey J* (Volo)
Brooke & Chris
AlisonJr
Skyedyvr & Brie
FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
SunnyDee + Greg
DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan + Katie
JRock (please have the absolute and vodka again) (what kinda vodka do you like in your absoult JRock?) oh.. the Red Bull vodka.. ok cool

Maybe
DaGimp .. complete with ball and gag..
Skymama
IMGR2
Turtlespeed
Casie
*VanillaSkyGirl + SO.
other TX people who are working on it..
Some TN people you dont know about yet.. Wink

Ok so this is starting to look like a "couples boogie".
(wheres the barf smiley? :P)

hehehe... hey lets couple everyone up... :ph34r:
In random order... forgive me if I don't distribute myself or others evenly... :ph34r:

bkdice & jmfreefly
Marks & Kelel01
LoudDan & Chaoskitty & CCowden
Shananay & Doublespock & Freekfly
Freeflir29 & Skynole ( I dunno if skynole is M or F.. so they get Clay :ph34r:)
Brooke & Chris
AlisonJr & JRock (unless shes bringing her own, then JRock will just have to watch.. :o) :ph34r:
Skyedyvr & Brie
FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
SunnyDee + Greg
Ianmdrennan + Katie

Maybe
DaGimp & Casie
Skymama & IMGR2 & Turtlespeed
*VanillaSkyGirl + SO.

There! See how much trouble I saved everyone.. now they know! :ph34r::ph34r:;)

(Btw, have you taught a wingsuit FFC, yet, or was I to be your first victim student?)

no taught many in Rantoul.....and some in SC

You do know that I was just teasing you about that, right Gimp? :P I'm sure that you are a great wingsuit instructor. :)
Whew...I hope that I can make it out to this boogie to play in the sky and ground, especially with my (Pink Mafia) sky sisters. I have a feeling that my leg will still be swelling up a bit, but I am still planning on flying a bit. We will see what happens. It sounds like it will be a great party... :)

OK, I got news that the trip I thought I was going to have to take in Nov. got cancelled, so that was one thing standing in my way. Now I just have to clear it with the ex to switch weekends because I am technically supposed to have the kids that weekend. It's looking better and better though. B|

As for this:

I think my SO will take issue with that. He'd probably rather I hook up with a girl and let someone take video. :ph34r:

Note to the videographers...no, it ain't gonna happen. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think my SO will take issue with that.

Lmao...you know, I knew that was a no-go, Andrea, when I read it, but I didn't want to offend anyone by pointing that out. :ph34r: :$ Btw, don't worry, Spencer and I will protect you from all the guys that will be chasing you! That's what friends are for. :)

OK, I got news that the trip I thought I was going to have to take in Nov. got cancelled, so that was one thing standing in my way. Now I just have to clear it with the ex to switch weekends because I am technically supposed to have the kids that weekend. It's looking better and better though. B|

YAY! B|

As for this:

I think my SO will take issue with that.

Heheh.. that whole post was just a joke. Just wanted everyone to feel loved! LoudDan said he was lonley and I just couldnt stand it.. :$
(but hey.. at least I coupled you up with two Texas mens... can't go wrong there! )

WOW! this is getting very very big, i cant wait for this event.

Ian, you think you could talk trey into a little swoop comp "hosted by you" for this event? somthing with a little prize money?. i think it would be a great addition to this boogie.

Ian, you think you could talk trey into a little swoop comp "hosted by you" for this event? somthing with a little prize money?. i think it would be a great addition to this boogie.

It's definately something I can talk to him about. The biggest problem I could see would be allocating a landing area for that so as to not interfere with other jumping activities (keeping it safe). If people are interested let me know, based on the response I get I'll see if we can do anything.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I will see what I can do.
But will you still twist my nipples?:):D

Only if you come to the boogie.. :P

If i show up for the boggie you think i could get my nipples twisted by you as well? lol

Yes, we'll just set up a booth. The line forms to the left.. :D:ph34r:

Fine then ill be there. But im secound in line.....and then im working the booth.
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

How 'bout we go even MORE loosely with the term "couple up" and we try this:

bkdice & jmfreefly & Kelel01 &
LoudDan & Chaoskitty & CCowden & Shananay
:);):P:P:)
Doublespock & Freekfly can stay as a couple. I am sure the two of them won't mind. Then again, they ARE both video guys.......... hmmmmmm:D:D

It's definately something I can talk to him about. The biggest problem I could see would be allocating a landing area for that so as to not interfere with other jumping activities (keeping it safe). If people are interested let me know, based on the response I get I'll see if we can do anything.

Blues,
Ian

Have you thought about doing it at the old student landing area to the right of the tarmac? It is smaller now that they have a taxiway going through it because of the new hangers, but hey you guys are supposed to be hot shot canopy pilots so it shouldn't be a problem.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Latest list:

bkdice
jmfreefly
Marks
Kele01
LoudDan
Shananay
CCowden
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Brooke & Chris
AlisonJr
Skyedyvr & Brie
FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
SunnyDee + Greg
DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan + Katie
JRock (please have the absolute and vodka again) (what kinda vodka do you like in your absoult JRock?) oh.. the Red Bull vodka.. ok cool
Skymama

Maybe
DaGimp .. complete with ball and gag..
IMGR2
Turtlespeed
Casie
*VanillaSkyGirl + SO.
other TX people who are working on it..
Some TN people you dont know about yet.. Wink

I changed the list and moved myself up from the "maybes". Barring any unforeseen disasters that empty my wallet, I'll be there. :)