ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

Oh my gosh, Andrea. That is so sexy! You should totally wear that & take many, many pics of your sexy self!!!

Well, you know, I can't tarnish my image with some of those other costumes, so I had to go with the good witch. :ph34r::)

Besides, I'm following "The Abs Diet" starting this week, so hopefully by Halloween I've have a new body I'll want to show off! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So Rosa,

What's your excuse for not joining us in the festivities :)
Blues,
Ian

Oh, I soooo LOVE to see some of my favorite sky friends! I really miss Andrea, Mel, Alli, Bettina, etc., but I want to be here with my BF who is going to be going away to Iraq soon for at least 6 months. [:/] If not, I would have already bought my ticket to Atlanta!!! :$

So Rosa,

Blues,
Ian

Oh, I soooo LOVE to see some of my favorite sky friends! I really miss Andrea, Mel, Alli, Bettina, etc., but I want to be here with my BF who is going to be going away to Iraq soon for at least 6 months. [:/] If not, I would have already bought my ticket to Atlanta!!! :$

Bring him along!!!!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

So Rosa,

Blues,
Ian

Bring him along!!!!

Blues,
Ian

Hmmm...I'll check out airfare tonight...lmao. WTF am I doing???????? :D

Edited: You know, I don't freefly outside of the tunnel (rig issue), and my BF doesn't jump at all...:D

Hey Rosa.. I dont freefly either.... so I'll say it again... HYBRIDS!!!!

kitty, you are right on it!! and we can turn some pieces with the hybrid as well :)
i had a Ton-of-FUN doing 4-way RW this past weekend B|* me and laurel were so nervous, because we don't do much belly-flying. well, we pulled off all the goals for our skydive... it was GREAT!! 4-way Rocks!!

andrea-babe: that costume is sooooo YOU! it has your name all over it! as ro* & bee have said ~ C'est Jolie!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Edited: You know, I don't freefly outside of the tunnel (rig issue), and my BF doesn't jump at all...:D

Hey Rosa.. I dont freefly either.... so I'll say it again... HYBRIDS!!!! :)B|

Yes, hybrids ROCK!!! Also, tracking dives! I should have my Birdman pantz by then...and my wingsuit, too...not that there will be any wingsuit flocking...

Anyway, if I do end up going...you (along with the other strictly RW peeps) have to promise to do some RW jumps with me, Chaoskitty! :P

You know Mel, if you, Alli, Bet and Andrea cannot come out here, then I may have to go to you... (I feel like a stalker...hehehe.)

Hahaha! Stalk away Rosa. :ph34r: I'd love to see you in Atlanta! I will certainly bring my RW suit for some RW fun. I def appreciate some good, fun RW. :)
Oh - and I have Pantz! I LOVE my Pantz, and I sure LOVE tracking. B|

You know Mel, if you, Alli, Bet and Andrea cannot come out here, then I may have to go to you... (I feel like a stalker...hehehe.)

Hahaha! Stalk away Rosa. :ph34r:

:D:D:D

I'd love to see you in Atlanta! I will certainly bring my RW suit for some RW fun. I def appreciate some good, fun RW. :)
Oh - and I have Pantz! I LOVE my Pantz, and I sure LOVE tracking. B|

:)

I will certainly bring my RW suit for some RW fun. I def appreciate some good, fun RW.

Oh - and I have Pantz! I LOVE my Pantz, and I sure LOVE tracking.

I have an RW suit and Pantz too, so we can make sure Rosa would have more people to jump with than she would know what to do with. There goes that excuse! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I will certainly bring my RW suit for some RW fun. I def appreciate some good, fun RW.

Oh - and I have Pantz! I LOVE my Pantz, and I sure LOVE tracking.

I have an RW suit and Pantz too, so we can make sure Rosa would have more people to jump with than she would know what to do with. There goes that excuse! ;)

Believe it or not...my BF and I may just go to Atlanta!!! :o:o:o

You'd better wear that sexy "good witch" costume, too, and make it worth his while, Andrea! :P

You'd better wear that sexy "good witch" costume, too, and make it worth his while, Andrea!

Silly girl, with you around he's only going to have eyes for your sexy little body anyway! ;)

Latest list:

bkdice
jmfreefly
goofyjumper and her dirty brit (Lee)
Marks
Kele01
LoudDan
Shananay
CCowden
ChaosKitty
Freeflir29
Skynole
Melstarr & lovey-dovey J* (Volo)
Brooke & Chris
AlisonJr
Skyedyvr & Brie
FreeflyDrew + RanchHand
SunnyDee + Greg
DoubleSpock (All the way from MA)
Freekfly (All the way from MA)
Ianmdrennan + Katie
JRock (please have the absolute and vodka again) (what kinda vodka do you like in your absoult JRock?) oh.. the Red Bull vodka.. ok cool

Maybe
DaGimp .. complete with ball and gag..
Skymama
IMGR2
Turtlespeed
Casie
*VanillaSkyGirl + SO.
other TX people who are working on it..
Some TN people you dont know about yet.. Wink
Performance Designs Factory Team