ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta Freefly Halloween Festival!!!!

well i intend to have a blast there.....may bring some friends with as well, and as long as work dosent fuk up my plans, i will be there for Camera, FF, BM and lots of nig-noggery.

Bring the Pain :ph34r: Lip!

GIMP! Cant wait to meet you! B|

Oh yes you can!:P

Love ya Gimpie

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey everyone! I am in the process of booking my flight, but I wanted to coordinate my ride to the dz before actually booking it... I found a great flight into Atlanta on Friday at 11:59am and departing on Monday at 11:24am. Anyone with a similar flight schedule? Anyone available to give me a ride? Please PM me if you can help!! Thanks in advance :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Wanna hear something REEEAALLLLY SCARY?
If I average 4-5 jumps a weekend between now and then, as I have been of late, I will hit 100 at this boogie!!!
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thanks anyway, B! I went ahead and booked my flight since the price was too good to pass up.... I guess I'll just sort out the details with a ride later.

Yeah, it will be so awesome to catch up with you!! I can't wait! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

If I average 4-5 jumps a weekend between now and then, as I have been of late, I will hit 100 at this boogie!!!

I SEE a big ole PIE in your face!! :ph34r:

I can't wait to meet everyone I don't already know and I am super stoked about the nipple tweaking with chaoskitty and all the lovely three and four ways with hot chics and video.
This is gonna be the greatest boogie this YEAR! :ph34r:

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

I SEE a big ole PIE in your face!! :ph34r:

uhh....................Nah, forget it!. It's too easy.:ph34r:
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sheenie Beenie and I have two spaces available in our room at the Days Inn. I don't anticipate spending much time there at all, but it'll be nice to have a shower with no more than 3 other people in line. If anyone needs a place to stay, you can PM me. :)
Kelly

u beat me to it yes it was too easy so should we rent an RV for this event then?

Yes, you should.

Well, Tia kitty thinks we should, but God only knows why she would want to have access to a camper full of freshly showered men loosely wrapped in towels.
It depends on:
1) How long is the actual drive?
2) How far is the DZ from a hotel? (Which may be even more convenient for getting into costume.)
3) How much $$$ will I have left after the MTN boogie? -which is DEFINITELY an RV sanctioned event.

If it's close I say just get a bunch of cheap rooms somewhere and let someone else clean up the bottles and bodies afterwards.

And yah the comment would have been easy.. but if you think Shannon is easy... hah! You gotta WERK for that kinda prize! ;)

Is there an application or do you need my resume? I have references.

Well, Tia kitty thinks we should, but God only knows why she would want to have access to a camper full of freshly showered men loosely wrapped in towels.

Wheeew.. is it hot in here?? :$

It depends on:
1) How long is the actual drive?

About 200 miles. (Thats about 3 hours give or take)

2) How far is the DZ from a hotel? (Which may be even more convenient for getting into costume.)

15 minutes from the dz.

3) How much $$$ will I have left after the MTN boogie? -which is DEFINITELY an RV sanctioned event.

I dunno.. depends on how much you start with.

If it's close I say just get a bunch of cheap rooms somewhere and let someone else clean up the bottles and bodies afterwards.

Check out the Days Inn or the Jameson Inn in Thomaston. They'll both run 60-75 bucks a night.

Thats all the help I can give you at this time. :P