tspillers

5th AOTMB

You can register there. Most people do. You will most likely know someone there as people coming from all over for this. You are right though....that doesn't matter. Come on up. We are actually started tomorrow night at our place for the early arrival welcome party Aggieland style.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

I don't know dude the last FJC I did, we were going over malfunctions, and when I held up a picture of some gnarly tension knots, my student tried to convince me that you shouldn't chop it because it would be slowing you down to probably 50mph and if you do chop it there is only one left.

You can't get that kinda entertainment anywhere else.;)

(he did not wind up jumping by the way)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I don't know dude the last FJC I did, we were going over malfunctions, and when I held up a picture of some gnarly tension knots, my student tried to convince me that you shouldn't chop it because it would be slowing you down to probably 50mph and if you do chop it there is only one left.

Nice! Since that guy probably knows more about skydiving then you do...sometimes you've got to wonder why you don't have a large nerf bat to pop some folks in the nuts with...>:(:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

We can put you on it and have turtle pull you there... :P

And then the story would start with -

So, I was fucked up - Right . . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sigh.[:/] Strike me off the list.

I had an unexpected financial emergency come up and I don't get paid again until next week.

If anyone needs me, I'll be over in the corner sobbing like a three year old.:(
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Wow!!!! That was a Boggie. Thanks to all the folks at Aggieland, I had a blast, sorry I had to bug out without seeing some of ya, but I over fucked around and wound up leaving late. I can't wait to come back to visit again, SOUND OFF.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Dan,

It was badass getting to finally meet you, I'm really sorry I was doing tandems the entire time and we didnt' get to go jump. We'll get to jump at some point, I'm sure of it.

Thanks for everything you did to help us out as well, that was awsome!

B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks for a a great boogie everyone! I had a great time and loved meeting the Aggieland and Houston crowd as well as seeing some of the San Marcos crowd again. You guys always make me feel right at home. :)
Thanks for taking such good care of Shelley, Dave. She *loved* her tandem and couldnt stop talking for the next three hours.. and thanks for the video, Perky! You guys rock!

I made it back to Nashville and I'm a tired kitty so goodnight everyone.
I'll post pictures tomorrow night.