tspillers

5th AOTMB

I do own a sewing machine and will bring it out when you get to my house if you feel like you should attempt this stunt. You'll need to bring some blue or white thread (whatever you're gonna use) since all I have is black.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Anyway that wants to add to the list of motorcycles in front of Dudley's on friday night, bring.

We have 2, maybe 3? Todd?

Of course......

Hey Todd, I think yall should get the moped running and park it there tooB|:P.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Hey can anyone hook a brotha up with a ride, I can fly into Houston (International or Hobby) or Austin. About any time of day on Friday (have to go to court at 10 am, but any time after that I'm good. Please fire me back an IM if ya can. Thanks.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Would if I could big Homey, but I don't get off work until 0730 Friday morning, than it's to the court house by 1000, 180 back to the airport and then I'll be inbound one way or the other. Keep yer ears opened, and I don't mind helping to set up the boogie for a ride in. Whatever it takes.;)

Drop a PM to Sunshine and Perky77, I'm not sure when they fly in, but they're both flying in at some point. Also check with Brains since he'll have to drive near austin's airport on the way in to B/CS.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sunshine is flying in Thurs nite.
Not sure about Perky.
Casie can get him in Austin but not til late Friday evening.
Brains will probably cut through San Marcos and not go all the way up to Austin. That would be way out of his way.

Anyone driving up from Houston on Friday afternoon?

Well, I have the lift ticket prices calculated. Based on our gouging fuel price, I feel pretty good about being able to keep last years price of $22 per slot. This is mostly due to the number of pre-registrants and the estimated turn out.

This is the good news/bad news part. Not long after I calculated all of this, I received a call from the Fayards. They told me that due to shop problems, the Casa will not be available. After resisting the temptations to yell, throw things, etc. I was able to find an alternate 3 days before the event. The plane will now be a Skyvan. So the people practicing for Nationals will still have the tailgate as will the Bird men/women/children. I voiced some concerns from Skyfest. They can't do much about the noise. We have some earplugs though. They are sending a faster one than what we had at Skyfest. It also has bench seats in it. So they helped with the speed and comfort. About the heat....well it is suppose to below 90 for the weekend.... The really good part is that we can lower the prices to $20 per slot.

On other notes: The menu is set for Saturday night. There will be prime rib for the beef lovers, fresh vegetables grilled in olive oil (no butter for the dairy-impaired), grilled chicken breast (just because), and pasta with white cream sauce for the vegetarians. The caterer will be serving the meal so there will be enough to go around. This caterer usually has plenty of food. There will be tea with the meal. As usual, we will have kegs.

Kolla from PD will be here with demos from PD and products from RWS. The skyhook will be available to demo.

And don't forget the "AOTMB Takes Over Duddley's Party" on Northgate Friday night! If you are wearing your AOTMB 2004 t-shirt, the beer (and cokes for those non-beer drinkers like QueenBee) is FREE!

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

If this don't beat all:

I was uncerimoniously bent over the barrel at work and was informed that I will be working Friday night after I was promised off, (which means I don't get off until around 7 Saturday morning). I still plan to come out, and am wondering if any late arrivers feel like aquiring some extra baggage from Houston International. I think I can hop like the 7:15 flight and get into IAH around 9:30 or something like that. Any takers?? PL-PL-PL-PL-PLEAZZZZZZZZE.

the Casa will not be available.

OMG :o!!! My bad luck with tailgates continues. I just can't get a break this year. >:(

The plane will now be a Skyvan.

Whew . . . even better. That's what we have to exit for nationals anyway.

Thanks for working so hard last minute to get another tailgate.

Blue skies,
Sherri

Look back a couple of posts. I made a new post and then linked to it. I was informed that was a no-no. Skyvan will be here Thursday. Read the details above.

Okay, now I understand. I thought that maybe the link contained some additional info, beyond what was posted here. I'm now assured that I haven't missed anything.

Anyone have any idea how the weathers gonna be?

Its my last weekend in texas yet i've been here for like a month so no one will miss me if im gone for a few days. Its only like 3 hours away, that sounds like a long ways but ive driven to deland and back in one day and thats 3 hours easy each way. Man my brains telling me to hit this boogie, I wont know anyone but i'm pretty sure that doesnt matter.:)
Edit: Do you have to be pre-registered to show up?

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "