tspillers

5th AOTMB

The event officially starts Friday morning.

The event can start Thursday evening at the airport when i arrive. Everyone should come welcome me to TX. (Yeah, i like attention) :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ya know, for a Houston boy, you don't pay much attention do you? 5th year for the event, 4th year for the boogie, 3rd year since the DZ has been opened and held the event...

Ok last year I was there since thursday, but my mermory went blank every night to alcohol induced gravitational pull forces.. so there, I couldnt remember and wanted to know >:(

Ok so we assume that its going to show up on time :o and we can jump it thursday afternoon right....

When do the flying in crowd arrive?
I will be arriving at IAH at 7 something thursday evening. I know the Turtle is playind shuttle boy, but I know he has a small truck, so I may be able to help out with rides if needed.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I will be arriving at IAH at 7 something thursday evening. I know the Turtle is playind shuttle boy, but I know he has a small truck, so I may be able to help out with rides if needed.

I wont know for sure when my flight is for another couple of weeks.. but my plan is to fly in to Austin Friday evening and drive over with Casie.
Jay (Thanatos3**) said he is flying in to Houston Friday and renting an SUV cause hes driving to Byron from here.. so I bet he can bring some people up on Friday. PM him to coordinate.
I may have to fly in to Houston after all.. not sure yet.

You're awesome. I arrive sometime around 7:00 at IAH on American Airlines. OMG, this is gonna be awesome!!

IAH is a small city so running into you in the airport is not likely, mostly because American flys into terminal A and Continental flys into C and E, So you may have to wait to see me at Todd and Kathy's;)

So I take it your excited?
I am, in fact I am counting days till I get to go home, can't wait to leave the hellhole manor, at least for a weekend.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Ok last year I was there since thursday, but my mermory went blank every night to alcohol induced gravitational pull forces.. so there, I couldnt remember and wanted to know

To quote Perky77, "I have a complaint. I think I have been over served."

I wouldn't count on jumping the CASA Thursday. If it happens, it's a bonus.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure your ride coordinator will take care of getting you there.

Prolly not. I think he wants to keep me for himself.

I have never seen turtle skip out on free alcohol.

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

I have never seen turtle skip out on free alcohol.

I don't skip out on free alcohol either. Just please have something other than beer....like smirnoff twisted cranberry. :)

To quote Perky77, "I have a complaint. I think I have been over served."

the true reason all my storys start out "So I was fucked up, right........"

And Flypunk, all I have to say, is after last year, the sound of a howling dog will never be the same.

Dang that girl... I mean dog.. geez dude, not even the alcohol induced coma has been able to erase that. :o

ok so then thrusday night well just have to try by killing more brain cells, ohh yeah tell wade to be around. It was him who drove us back right?

Registration Fee includes: one (1) AOT Memorial Boogie 2004 Kick-@$$ t-shirt, one (1) $5 Special Raffle ticket, and entry to the 5th Annual AOTMB Kickoff Party at Duddley's Draw Friday night with FREE Beer to anyone (of legal alcohol consuming age) wearing the AOT Memorial Boogie 2004 Kick-@$$ t-shirt!

Saturday Night Dinner (a catered affair) will be $10 each...
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

Ok so what is the difference between the regular raffle

Prizes. The big raffles give cooler stuff.

Ok so what is the difference between the regular raffle

The TAMU Skydiving Club to help send some broke-ass-college-student-skydivers to collegates.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"Special" Raffle tickets are $5 each and include items such as the custom Freefall Accessories Alimeter with Skydive Aggieland's logo on the face, several 30-35% of gear, a couple of $50 gift certificates to Para-Gear, group tours at our own Messina Hof winery (2 miles from the DZ), etc...

"General" Raffle tickets are $1 each and include items such as free meals at local restaurants, tours for 2 at Messina Hof, a free copy of the Boogie video (to be compiled by turtlespeed), and anything else we manage to scrounge up before the boogie...

The prices for raffle tickets are listed below:

Special Raffle
Early Reg: 1 for $4 or 6 for $20
Late Reg: 1 for $5 or 6 for $25
General Raffle
Early Reg: 1 for $0.75 or 6 for $4
Late Reg: 1 for $1 or 6 for $5
Queen "B"
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

Sorry, I just read AggieDave's post and realized I only answered half of your question...
we are hoping to be able to sponsor at least one TAMU Skydiving Club Member's trip to Collegiate's this year with the proceeds from the raffles!
Queen "B"
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

entry to the 5th Annual AOTMB Kickoff Party at Duddley's Draw Friday night with FREE Beer to anyone (of legal alcohol consuming age) wearing the AOT Memorial Boogie 2004 Kick-@$$ t-shirt!

Free soda for non beer drinkers?

If there are any non-beer drinkers (like myself) at Duddley's on Friday night, they will need to let me know, and I am sure that I can get free soft drinks for them...

BTW, I am looking forward to meeting all of you Aggieland *newbies*!!
Queen "B"
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.