tspillers

5th AOTMB

Yep, that would be him. I remember Eloy...good times. That was a magical year for FLL, the right places, right attitudes, etc.

Now A-ron is at USAFA, being a free jump whore, Daledo is married and in Oki. Laing and I still abide, although he had a bout with captain colon and recently a broken ankle.

Oh well...time to fly again.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I have never seen turtle skip out on free alcohol.

:o

I'm actually picking people up at Th eairport starting at 7 ish - and then again some more at 9:30ish and then maybe 2 hrs back - so we should be able to drive by and stop in for a drink or six before heading off to the sleep farm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Todd,
This is crap!!!!
I am going to be in College Station from the 17th - 19th of Sept. for some tandems, so do me a favor....tell my bosses to postpone everything until the boogie....PLEASE! I want to play too!!!!!!!!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

I'll be there with my new bird suit! (classic, 5'-11", fits 150-170 lbs.) We have a flock of 2 now in Waller.

Alright, More flockers! I think that brings us to 6. Should be pretty cool. Look for us, we'll be the guys with the wingsuits :ph34r:

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

we'll be the guys with the wingsuits

Does that mean you will have cameras on too?:P

No, No, I said we'd be the ones w/ wingsuits, not the ones standing on our heads. :D Although, actually, voodew and I usually do wear our cameras.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Currently, we fly in on the 17th and depart on the 19th.
The tandems are not worked out yet, as far as the # and when, but there is a demo into the A&M game on Saturday.
Jason is the coordinator so I am going to let him do all the paperwork.
If the demonstrators don't need me for the jump I will be spending the day (and the evening) at your fine establishment!
I will bring the cocktails!
Greg
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

Kickass! You've got balls jumping into Kyle Field, I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it (even though it would be badass).

Come hang with us at the DZ again, we really enjoyed having yall out last time everyone was here.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I always wear my camera and am willing to give up the footage---it would be nice if Ted could get some video of me but for some reason I always end up a little floaty and above him!!! Not really

(actualy it is true I just wanted to spare his ego)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

You can bet on it. I will be there with bells, whistles and other assorted items on!
The first few cases are on me!

Hmmmmmm, wonder what falls under "assorted items"....:)

Lookin' forward to seeing you again!!
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.