tspillers

5th AOTMB

That sounds like a challenge sir. Although I'll have to be good, since I have class at 0800 on Friday...that and last time no one would drink it. Some had tastes, said it tasted really good and was probably too dangerous.

Its not dangerous, its just a tastee drink, good for you...gulp it, gulp a lot of it before 8pm!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I guess if I go to Spanish class reaking of liquor it really wouldn't matter...:P

Just wear a sombrero.
I have one somewhere in one of those boxes of mine at Todd's. You can borrow it if we can find it.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Hey look a boogie. Sounds like a blast, I'll beer there. Look forward to meeting all you and doin a little freeflyin.

I gotta go to court Friday morning (don't ask), and then I guess it's off to the aeropuerto and into Tejas. Which is good, 'cause there is no fucking Shiner Boch in Georgia.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

True, and I think we're about the same size, so bring the speed.

I'll get #500 this weekend so I'll be buying "some beer" not "all the beer". I know better than to say "I'll buy beer" in Texas, that statement could put you in the poor house.

Confirmed with Laing, I will be on the bike, SO....
Anyway that wants to add to the list of motorcycles in front of Dudley's on friday night, bring.

We have 2, maybe 3? Todd?

oh...PS Dave you think you can stitch the oompa back together, I have a lose stripe.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I'll have to hit y'all up when I get in town on Friday, I won't have a bike to park in front of Dudley's, but I have an ass to park in Dudley's, preferably at a barstool with a seat belt, as I have recently stopped working with a net.

Apparently, you are not aware of the secret skill posseded by blind pirate midgets. Drunkeness just empowers it more.

In any case, maybe you have a sweing machine I can run a few stitches on? I don't know, just don't want to be losing oompa stripes at a boogie, that sounds bad.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.