slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

So what do Raefordtype folks prefer as beverage of choice after a kick ass day of jumping?

I learned my lesson the hardway - it ISN'T Budweiser
Guess I should have asked before I showed up!! Oh well - I know for next time!!;)

(going to remember to ask for this weekend off - this weekend - so let's hope it all comes together...and then you can put a number beside my name!!:)

(p.s. that video was a F*#%IN' RIOT!!!! Funniest damn thing I've seen in ages!!)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Vodka and RedBull.....yikes!

Budweiser?...........EEEEEWWWWWW!

How about a shot of Parrot Bay rum, out of a belly button chased with a slice of pineapple stolen from a set of pearly whites and perhaps a lick of whipcream to top it off................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Vodka and RedBull.....yikes!

Budweiser?...........EEEEEWWWWWW!

How about a shot of Parrot Bay rum, out of a belly button chased with a slice of pineapple stolen from a set of pearly whites and perhaps a lick of whipcream to top it off................

As long as it's you and not a hairy navel it's all goody in the hoody baby;) Oh yeah, and don't forget to order the :ph34r: fries either, they da bomb diggity....check it!!:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

now that sounds like a drink that anyone would appreciate
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

hey i just registered and i will hopefully be there for the event. i am a new full-time packer for the gk's. even though i only have 34 jumps i will party me ass off.

kim

CHHHHHHEEEEEECK IT!!! We got packaho on site!

pack dat shhhhheeot! :D

Matt

Try to save calories wherever I can....see I have these things called HIPS......ugh! But hell, might as well share so everyone knows exactly what is coming......Hips and all!

FYI - this was two bottles of wine later and after me and roomie got new bathingsuits and wanted to see how we looked - not like we could have just looked in the mirror.....just so happened my rig was also near by.....

I'ma dork - I know!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

suit2 rig.JPG

hey yall, is it alright if a pennyless college skydiver shows up at this boogie? I can bring beeeerrr ;)

More skydivers are always welcome, and of course beer i deffinately a plus....but if your pennyless guess you will just be drinking and not jumping
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

More skydivers are always welcome, and of course beer i deffinately a plus....but if your pennyless guess you will just be drinking and not jumping

We always need more pack-a-ho's - Contact Booty :ph34r: for information on joining her tribe and earn your jump tickets

packing... I don't know... it takes me like 15 minutes just to pack my own chute... god knows how long it would take me on someone elses.

sudden thought: are you all gonna have a raft jump at this thing??? :o please tell me you are

MB 3528, RB 1182

I can do raft jumps out of either the Otter or the Casa if its flying that weekend. You provide a raft and I'll hook you up ;) PM me for detail on what type of raft to get. Only catch is its looking like I'll only be there the 3rd and 4th [:/]
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com