BravestDog

Fear and flying with skydivers questions please.

I'd like to get some responses from the:

a. pilots who fly or have flown planes that skydivers jump from

b. skydivers who ride in the planes...

I'm trying to get an overall idea of the principle for safety and pilot/passenger fear when flying jumpers.

1. How do pilot/passengers feel about having jumpers hanging on the outside of your airplane prior to them jumping off? Does that make the pilot/passengers concerned, scared, terrified...?

2. Do raft jumps make a pilot/passengers concerned, scared, terrified?

3. How about when jumpers hang from bars under a skyvan? Does that scare the pilot/passengers?

Just trying to get an overall feel for pilot/passengers when skydivers are climbing or hanging off from an airplane they are riding in.

Is it legal to ride on the outside of an airplane, ie sitting on the fuselage...?

Feel free to add anything relative to the general questions.

Thankyou.

You Start your thread WITH
" I'D LIKE Some REsponses "
Well iD like my wife to be 6ft 125lbs and blond...
IT AINT HAPPENIN.......
I know we are a brotherhood but This is a place for skydivers to hang out NOT answer your soppy questions....
Now go start jumping and maybe you will find some actual friends and then you can get stoned ( you herb thread has caused enuf trouble) and ask all the questions you like..
By the way did u ever sell that huge falcon canopy or those buncha skydive mags u musta pinched from somewere...
ok now stick to reading and not posting.
by the way Ive eaten DOG.....

Sorry DogBreath but no one here wants to help you with your essay on stupid questions to waste skydivers time with. Why don't you drive down to the closest dropzone and ask the pilot if he likes coffe or tee, because that would be on paar with your bullshit questions.

Go milk a Bull buddy! :P

Some of your posts make me terrified :S

I have a question for YOU!

Does the fact that we have enslaved the rest of animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form leave you feeling concerned, scared, terrified? ;)

Does flubber on your shoes make you scared?

Does the fact that we have enslaved the rest of animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form leave you feeling concerned, scared, terrified? ;)

Uhhm. YOU scare me.........who gives a shit about animals? Are you a goat fucker or somethin? I think skydiving is the ONLY thing we would have in common. I blew up a rabbit with a burst from my AR15 and it made me feel really nice and fuzzy inside....of course it was still twitching so i stuck it with my bayonet and blew it off the end of my rifle! heheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehe that was sooooo much fun!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America is a Constitutional democratic REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy! Read your Constitution! www.infowars.com

Uhhm. YOU scare me.........who gives a shit about animals? Are you a goat fucker or somethin? I think skydiving is the ONLY thing we would have in common. I blew up a rabbit with a burst from my AR15 and it made me feel really nice and fuzzy inside....of course it was still twitching so i stuck it with my bayonet and blew it off the end of my rifle! heheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehe that was sooooo much fun!

Good morning aka47. Not much in the brains dept are you?
That animal lover quote was from the profile of the guy that started this thread.

I was making fun of him. I guess it was too subtle for a guy like yourself to figure it out.

I AM pleased to say, however, that you are probably correct. We have nothing in common other than skydiving.

6ft, 125lbs??

That's gotta be, like, worse than Calista Flockhart skinny.

Or did I read something wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay maybe more like 5'6ft and 115 but definite not in Kg!!!!

Pat-eh-toe, Pat=ha=toe, same difference, right? lmao
Remster

Yes, we're terrified at riding in the planes. And we scare the hell out of the pilots too because, see, when we get out onto the "strut" of a cessna for example, (thats a complicated skydiver term for part of a wing....), the plane has just become less aerodynamic, so it barrel rolls (roughly 8 times, 11 or so if someone heavy like a troll is on it) and then dives at 10000 feet per second, so we have to let go pretty fast, as well as dodge the plane from its death dive. We run out of pilots very quickly around here. You wanna come fly for us, Troll boy? B|B|B|

I can see this essay now...."Skydivers are assholes, and must not know anything about the "hobby" cuz they refuse to give any information about it." :P

Sorry to be an ass pal, but you need to start jumping and stop asking questions about things you're not involved in. Go find a bridge and put up this attachment. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Well iD like my wife to be 6ft 125lbs and blond...
IT AINT HAPPENIN.......

My girl is :P

Of cource that was *after* the operation ... :$
... and she still has an adams apple ;)

Oh ... btw. I too like chinese food! :ph34r:

--
"Acme swoop pimps" - I swooped the wet spot and all I got was this lousy signature!

I think you need to get a cab ride back to the home.

Funny response. But I'm trying to get some serious answers.

>:(Try looking in the mirror and talking to yourself.

If that don't work for you do the same as above in the nudeB|

R.I.P.