gerryfuss

when did your latest skydive take place ?

yesterday :)
really low cloud base though, and previous lowest was a hop and pop from 5,000! Have exit 'issues' so have been too worried to go from much lower ever.
had been two months since my last jump prior to that - so when we were up and the pilot said he couldn't get higher than 2,500 I just gritted teeth and decided I'd have to face it eventually - :D
not the best time to start kicking and de-arch :D
oh well, got over my fears though B|

AFF level 7, 18 days ago.

Would have jumped since then, but got a sinus infection and didn't want to jump until I could clear my ears.

Judith
Imelda Marcos just wanted some cute shoes that didn't make her feet hurt. Why's that so hard to understand?

Yesterday, perfect weather at West Tennessee, pre-second and second solo ever. Pretty odd hopping out of the plane with noone but the pilot left in it. Figured out that I was capable of jumping without being "shamed" into not riding down!B|

Never go to a DZ strip show.

less than 24 hours ago, but before that, was late november... ended up doing 7 this past weekend. It helped in some ways, but also makes me want to do it even more.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Thanks for reminding me.
Why don't you make a post about the last time I got some lovin GOD DAMIT :PJ/K

Just a bit bitter about the cold bro.

Last jump was the weekend before thanksgiving :(
i am counting the secs to Apr. 2
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

now THAT would be a bad poll... you wanna talk about bitter?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

About six hours ago.

-10 (Celsius) on the ground level, didn't check out temp at 3000 meters, but it was quite cold.

Didn't stop me wanting more, but the wind was too much for our jump master to allow students have another try.

Now it's work work work :(