gerryfuss

Jumps for 2004

81 for me so far...

Not too bad for someone from Seattle... and damn few are hop and pops.. in case you are thinking that...if I wanted to do hop and pops that would be 2 times that at least.

Since Jan 1..
Holiday Eloy Boogie in Arizona
Mardi Gras Boogie in Moss Point
Lucky Boogie in Mesquite Nevada.

All in all a good start to the year

I plan on doing more than 100. Of course, that's with my goal of getting back in the air in July. Heck, I'll do it anyway. No such thing as too cold of weather. I probably did about 35 jumps before my injury in february. Now i'm just healing :) It's all good.

blue skies (and i'm jealous of everyone jumping right now),
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I have done 90 jumps this year and paid for all but one, which was a tandem video.
For one jump this year I have paid double price :o The C182 was not full so I and a buddy paid double price so it would go up.
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

35 I didn't pay for
40 I paid for.

All were 4 or 8way (OK, one 40 way)

I have only done 2 hours of tunnel this year.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I have only done 2 hours of tunnel this year.

That must be heartbreaking :P

If it's not from altitude, it's not skydiving ;)

My team mates girlfreind has more tunnel time than skydiving. She's too scared to jump from a plane, but the tunnel is great. :)
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I wonder how many people with over 100 jumps already this year have do so completly on their own dime and not work related (tandems, coaching, aff instructing, etc...)

All on my own dime...... and that also include the travel expenses and lodging etc etc... arrrrrggghhh I am spending way too much money.. but its mine..I earned it...and I can spend it any way I want.:)

I wonder how many people with over 100 jumps already this year have do so completly on their own dime and not work related (tandems, coaching, aff instructing, etc...)

All on my own dime...... and that also include the travel expenses and lodging etc etc... arrrrrggghhh I am spending way too much money.. but its mine..I earned it...and I can spend it any way I want.:)

No, no, no, you cannot. You must spend how I say and I say spend it on my attempt to get my C license by August.:P

Only 3..........yes, living in the north and being a little too spoiled to jump at 50' sucks!! I don't know, my attitude toward the cold may change once I'm more comfortable in the air. I'm planning to take the day off Friday (it's actually suppose to be in the mid 70's) and try to get some jumps in, but now they're saying "Winds Gusting to 30mph" on Friday; I'm so pissed!! I've only got a few more jumps to finish up my student status and I want to get them in this weekend because I have to have thyroid surgery next Wednesday and won't be able to jump for a few MORE weeks!! Damn the luck!