Rdutch

What does your Dz charge for a hopNpop

I jump at one of the nation's most expensive DZs. They charge $15 for a hop n' pop and $22 for full altitude. :S

Not that bad Zhills rips you off (Not their fault they dont own their planes) for a hop N pop for $15, other Fla, dz's are close behind.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

$10 Canadian (about $8 US) to 3-3.5 provided everybody gets out on the same pass or if 1 person gets out low and the rest go to altitude.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

$14 and they're discouraged.

It sucks, but at the same time with how fast this plane climbs it seriously sucks for the owner and takes a lot more time to drop jumpers.

He's working with us though and I have high hopes for better hop n pop prices in the future.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

$25000 insurance (aircraft)
$600000.00 airplane (Low)
Employees,water,elec.
Fuel $2.00-$2.50 gal
facility $100,000.00+
Skydivers, if they can't fuck it, drink it or eat it they will break it and then leave it were they get done with it and then bitch when it not working the next time there they come around (@#$%^)

I don't know why you need five thousand feet for a hop and pop, but at Raeford I believe the price to that altitude is $10 or $11. I am pretty sure it's eight bucks to 3,500.

Chuck

Yah we can buy altitude by the 1000 by us but for HNPs we normally goto 3k and you get there for $7. 4k is the same price but we only goto 3k a lot of times just to save on time (Even though our 182 is fast) because there really isn't a need for 4.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I don't know why you need five thousand feet for a hop and pop,

If the purpose is to play with the canopy above some hard deck (say, 2grand), that extra 2000ft means three times the working altitude.

If you just want to work on landings, then yeah, less reason, though I'd note that I still throw at about 3800, so a sub terminal exit at 3000 is still a bit low for me.

I live in the UK and jump at one of the cheaper DZ's,
A 5k ticket is £8 and a max (13k) ticket is £17.
You can just about double that to get it in US$.

does that mean you get 10k for $8 and 26k for $17 ?? :):):D:D

at my DZ the 1000m(1500m) is half price from the 4000m (20CHF vs 42 CHF)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM