Ashton

100th jump and no pie in sight!!

i cant believe it i was kinda looking forward to my pie! :P

Maybe everyone hates you ;)

I know several folks that got pied well after their pie jump.
Sometimes folks like to wait till the person feels safe and then..WHAM!
__

My mighty steed

i cant believe it i was kinda looking forward to my pie! :P

im might be coming to the usa to do some jumping in sept if any1 fancies the challenge of gettin me!?

damn straight, pies are for thousands, not hundreds. Maybe you will get 'cupcaked'.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

How's the weather on Mars? :D:D

thin air, windy mostly, dusty and cold

You can make quite a mess with frosted cupcakes. Plus it keeps novices in their place - don't want them getting uppity or anything.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Careful what you wish for. I got nailed and I mean nailed after my A license graduation dive. At least now I know I will get some laughs during the end of the year video fest. I was sure glad I had a change of clothes. It took a while to wash the junk out of my ears........

I'll definitely be hitting my 100th jump during the Holiday Boogie at Eloy. I'm screwed.

You could get thrown in the pool instead. This is what happened to me a few years ago when I did my 100th at Eloy during the Holiday Boogie. You know I never did get pied for my 1000th. But then pieing isn't all that common around here and who wants all that crap over your jumpsuit or worse your rig.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Boy, are you saking for it.....Bodypilot1 has a good story about some guy who bragged about the same thing....

Is it the same story about the guy at Rantoul that had bragged about it? :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'll definitely be hitting my 100th jump during the Holiday Boogie at Eloy. I'm screwed.

If my experience at The Halloween Boogie at Skydive Atlanta is any indication, you are definitely screwed.

SDA is not my home DZ but they found about it and nearly smothered me....I should have had a snorkel. :D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

My brother and I did our 100th together at WFFC this week and we were both pied that evening in the food tent.

Props to those who set that thing up because when Patrick asked to see my hat (he liked the color), I kept thinking 'what kind of nut is this guy?'

I guess I need to update my profile now.

david
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail