Floats18

What's your favorite Exit?

Lol that "bat hang" looks the don! ;)

With 7 jumps (shoulda been 8 or 9 today, damn wind!) i have only done the standard dive exit. Can't wait to try differant kinds though.

Safe jumping

Andy

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

That depends on what airplane, my usual choices are a skyvan, poter, or otter and wether or not there is somebody elses tandem videographer standing at the door videoing exits
---------------
"Once you find a job that you like, you never have to work another day in your life"

... can make lewd/funny gestures or wave my hands yelling "Durka durka durka!!".

haha! This seems to be a new standard when leaving a full plane early on a low pass.

"I think he's trying to tell us something!"

"....Kiss me!?!?.... Kiss this terroritst!"

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I have only been jumping for 6 weeks so I am still learning what different things mean. FOR EXAMPLE, what is the bat hang, or the pike dude and some of the others mentioned? Also, my home DZ (Skydive Palatka) is having a boogie in November and they will have a Skyvan along with the usual c-182's. Any suggestions as far as a crazy fun exit out of the skyvan? Or out of the 182 for that matter. Thanks

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Hang from the skyvan. Kneel at the door and look down under the door, there will be a bar there. Without dragging your handles on the floor of the plane, grab the bar and slowly roll out the door. You'll feel an initial shock as the wind hits you, but if you can hang on it's awesome.

How many people ever get to hang from an airplane at 14000 feet? God, I love this sport.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Hang from the skyvan. Kneel at the door and look down under the door, there will be a bar there. Without dragging your handles on the floor of the plane, grab the bar and slowly roll out the door. You'll feel an initial shock as the wind hits you, but if you can hang on it's awesome.

How many people ever get to hang from an airplane at 14000 feet? God, I love this sport.

Ditto. This is a blast!

As of Sunday, the tube exit is my favorite B|

I thought you'd enjoy that. Now we just need to get Lisa to do it!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

A good prop blast spiral exit is my favorite out of an otter. I like jumping out of a tail gate jump ship jump out head down and do a front flip or a back flip. The most barrel rolls on the prop blast spiral exit i've achieved so far...13, tons of fun!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

#211 on the Turner Turnpike, which is where I turn off to go to the DZ.

Heh...you jump at the DZ where I spent my first 3 years and got my Instructor rating.;)

As for me, if it's a Cessna, I like to go off the step backwards and do a couple of back layouts if I'm just doing a hop & pop or exiting after putting out IAD students.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™