diablopilot

Christmas Gifts for Skydivers?

Here: a couple sugestions:

Jump Tickets - Always needed.

USPA Calendar - Remind em' what they are missing sitting in the office all day long.

Eyes in the Sky - An amazing new pictorial book, by Patrick Passe, and Wendy Smith. It will blow both the experienced jumper and wuffo away with the brilliance and beauty of the photos contained within.

Swoop2 DVD - DVD's are hot right now, and this one is both funny, and interesting, a sure thing for anyone interested in high performance canopy flight.

Crosswinds DVD - Yep, it's finally available in DVD format, with 40 minutes of additional footage.

Soul Fliers DVD - Too cool! Stunning shots of some taleted fliers.

Willing to Fly DVD - It's now available on DVD, and if you have not seen this, it's outstanding. The skydiving with the Falcon segment, and the no contact Airspeed segment are my favorites.

Good Stuff VHS/DVD - Outstanding footage. Ever seen a car in freefall? Reasonably priced too!

Gear Bags/Packing Mats - Know a new jumper that just got a truckload of gear, but needs a sack to keep it in?

Skydiving Jewelry - Several manufacturers to select from, make as basic, or elaborate designs as you could ask for. Perfect way for a jumper to show their support, passion, and love for the sport.

Anyone else have any good ideas?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Are these found on various links or is there one website where we can find all these things? My brothers need to know what I would like, so I thought that e-mailing them website(s) with a wish list would make their whuffo gift hunt for me much easier. (They do the same for me.) Thank you. Great gift ideas! :)

well my wife jsut found out today how much my tattoo has been costing and that may be my xmas present... although last night she said to hop on line and see if I could find a new canopy of birdmansuit or something... I think I may jsut get a new neptune alti.. my alti is only about 1k off at 4k and the needle bounces about 3k with a little tap...so its about time..:)

-yoshi

A few more...

ProTrack - We all need at least one.

ProDytter - If s/he already has a ProTrack...

Neptune - for the ubergeek on your list

Katana - Oh wait, you can't buy those yet dammit.

Case o' beer - The gift that's always in good taste.

Reserve repack - You don't have to be a rigger to give one of these, you just need a rigger who'll take money for work s/he hasn't done yet (like that's hard to find ;)).

T-shirts - Long sleeves are especially nice this time of year.

Cypres 2 - For those with larger gift budgets, or for the one you really love.

Complete new custom rig - For those with exceptionally large gift budgets.

Jar of Spaghetti sauce - :ph34r:

Case o' beer - The gift that's always in good taste.

Mmmmmmm..... beer.

Go for Skydiver Blond from the Lang Brewery!

Complete new custom rig - For those with exceptionally large gift budgets.

So that's what you're getting me?!:ph34r:

Jar of Spaghetti sauce

Top Ramen is cheaper! Thousands of recipies too!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

How 'bout a gift certificate for a tandem for someone you want share the fun with?

Good one! Of course an Experienced jumper might look at you funny if you gave them one!

I know a few "experienced" jumpers who could use a tandem! :ph34r: teeheehee.

okay, okay, just kidding!

Although properly prepared, spaghetti sauce can be somewhat arousing...:$

Mmm yes, indeed. By chance could the spaghetti sauce be prepared anywhere near the proximity to the, uh, boobies? :)
Oh yeah,
1. Dropzone.com T-Shirt
2. Another jar of Spaghetti Sauce:$
----------
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, cheat death. If you steal, steal a woman's heart. If you fight, fight for a brother. If you drink, drink with me.