diablopilot

Christmas Gifts for Skydivers?

Here: a couple sugestions:

Jump Tickets - Always needed.

USPA Calendar - Remind em' what they are missing sitting in the office all day long.

Eyes in the Sky - An amazing new pictorial book, by Patrick Passe, and Wendy Smith. It will blow both the experienced jumper and wuffo away with the brilliance and beauty of the photos contained within.

Swoop2 DVD - DVD's are hot right now, and this one is both funny, and interesting, a sure thing for anyone interested in high performance canopy flight.

Crosswinds DVD - Yep, it's finally available in DVD format, with 40 minutes of additional footage.

Soul Fliers DVD - Too cool! Stunning shots of some taleted fliers.

Willing to Fly DVD - It's now available on DVD, and if you have not seen this, it's outstanding. The skydiving with the Falcon segment, and the no contact Airspeed segment are my favorites.

Good Stuff VHS/DVD - Outstanding footage. Ever seen a car in freefall? Reasonably priced too!

Gear Bags/Packing Mats - Know a new jumper that just got a truckload of gear, but needs a sack to keep it in?

Skydiving Jewelry - Several manufacturers to select from, make as basic, or elaborate designs as you could ask for. Perfect way for a jumper to show their support, passion, and love for the sport.

Anyone else have any good ideas?

Um... hello...

BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!! BEER!!!!

holy crap this is an old thread! :D

Yeah, it is, Zee. :D

However, I got the best Christmas gift from my 25 year old nephew this year (yeah, we already had Christmas with my family this year :)
You see, when he was 18, I got him up in the air with a tandem (thanks, Stewie!). Then last year I bought him time in the tunnel (at Perris). B|

This year he tried to put money on my jump account via the internet...and when he saw our web site was not set up for this he handed me a wad of cash and said, "Have fun, Aunt Lori!" :)
Money for fun jumps! Now -that's- a novelty (for me). B|

Thanks, James! (oh, and btw, he's in the Navy. Thanks for protecting our shores, sir!)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Here: a couple sugestions:

Jump Tickets - Always needed.

I was actually hoping for an otter, an airport to fly it out of and jump into, and, say, 150-200 very satisfied and happy regular customers, with perhaps a wind tunnel too... You give me all this, I will promise a huge party and a month of free jumping for anyone who shows up and unlimited tunnel time for the gift giver.

But if you just want to send me some jump tickets, I can give you my address, and I will be sure to share with all my friends too.:P;):):o