SSGJOHNSON

Finally the day came and I did it.

Oh Great. Now you'll spend the next three years figurin out ways to go to HALO school and pissin away even more taxpayer's money. ;)

Looks like you were havin a blast man!! Reeled in another one. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh Great. Now you'll spend the next three years figurin out ways to go to HALO school and pissin away even more taxpayer's money. ;)

Our civilian DZ runs a program where the Airborne guys from Fort Lewis come out for a few weeks, make 50 jumps, get their civilian B-license, then go challenge the Halo school and get their Halo rating, all for less dough than the military training route.

More jumps, more fun, less money, more "mission ready." Everybody wins on that one.

Yeah, I was just giving him a hard time. That program has been around for a long time. Back in the 80's, I kept putting in for HALO school, but wasn't on a HALO team, so they kept denying the app. The "short course" was my goal (I don't "think" it's a challenge as much as a skills test and then an addtional two weeks of oxygen and jumping a rucksack training), but would defer to a couple of the HALO Instructors here on the site. It's definately a win-win program.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Yes I was having a great time and cant wait until next weekend. People are looking at me funny because I keep busting out with laughter for absolutely no apparent reason. I hope that part of it never ends.

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.

What is that thing on the instructors chest, looks like a wire is attached? Perhaps a video recorder?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Hey the picture says it all.....YOU HAD A BIG OLE SMILE

See that is what is important.. have fun in the sky

There is a LOT more AIRBORNE fun coming for you there trooper...Hope to meet and have a beer with ya one of these days... AFTER a jump... I will buy ya the jump and the beers.:)

Im already trying to find a way. I made my fifth jump today man I wish I could have stayed for more but the wife was calling. Wonderful jump thanks to everyone that has helped me so far. Sorry again about the thumb brother you know who you are.

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.