musika

DB Cooper

This isnt' the first time I"ve heard of this turn to the story. Didn't The History Channel do a Documentary about this not horribly long ago??! Well, from all of the accounts i've read and understand, this is probably the simplist, most feasable, and most likely case. Well, regardless, the real DB Cooper is either off scoot free or dead. :|
=========Shaun ==========

Okay, that makes sense now but I think I heard it was actually the 21st of Nov? I could be wrong though. At the time of reading this post I was confused was it his Birthday or Anniversary. Duh, it wouldn't have been his birthday because then he would be way too young, but I had this discussion with someone in Rantoul with the same B-Day and heard the DB Cooper story for the first time after 7 years in the sport with all kinds of "characters". Anyhoo, you have got to love it anyway.

Blue skies.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

A couple of years ago the FBI said the statute of limitaions had run out, and they couldnt prosecute now. However, the Internal Revenue said if he was found, he would owe more than $200,000.00 in back taxes.:o

I am unaware of the source of your information, but if Cooper was still alive and caught he has already been convicted. Before the statute of limitations ran out they did this legal thing that stopped him from escaping punishment.

You will find this information in the book called "Norjax" by Ralph Himmelsbach.
It is the only accurate accounting of the incident and search for Cooper and the aftermath. There were some liberties taken but far fewer than in other accountings which have all been speculation.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You will find this information in the book called "Norjax" by Ralph Himmelsbach.
It is the only accurate accounting of the incident and search for Cooper and the aftermath. There were some liberties taken but far fewer than in other accountings which have all been speculation.

Just how is it the you know what an accurate account is?
for you to be able to make that statement with any validity you would have to be aware of what happened FIRST HAND, and also be in a position to have remembered ALL THE FACTS, otherwise your assertion is nothing more than speculation.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It is the only accurate accounting of the incident and search for Cooper and the aftermath. There were some liberties taken but far fewer than in other accounting's which have all been speculation.

for you to be able to make that statement with any validity you would have to be aware of what happened FIRST HAND, and also be in a position to have remembered ALL THE FACTS, otherwise your assertion is nothing more than speculation.

Since she was married to D.B. Cooper, and been researching the facts for years, she likely has 'the most' accurate account available!:)

I think the 'First Hand Account' ship sailed some time ago....;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

[reply
Since she was married to D.B. Cooper, and been researching the facts for years, she likely has 'the most' accurate account available!:)

reply]

Jim.....you sure went out on a long thin limb with that statement.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Read this thread in the History forum, and you'll be convinced that she knows more than anyone else, maybe even the FBI.

:)a man known only as Cap, or Sarg, to me who lived in AL in the 80's, B|a dangerous man known as Tommy who was alive in 1996 and our ensueing conversation that threaten me, :Dmy conversations with the woman he had been married to since 1962 until 1972 - the unusual circumstances in that marriage, an individual who claims to have been involved in the training procedures in the late 60's, news articles in the local WA and OR papers that validate a story told to me by Duane - only someone involeve could have known this - :|it was buried in the archives and the FBI did not connect it to the crime (thought it was kids taking a boat from a marina on the Columbia). This boat was found below the airport in an area that Duane took me to in 1979, [:/]his background - 6 time excon, his involvement in covert and mafia actions, conversations with the clerk on duty at the airport the night Duane purchased his ticket, my actually holding that ticket in my hand, an item that I did not know was a part of chute until after his death, his acquaintains at the time of the crime and before and after, his unusual secretive life and conversations that actually details things unknown to the public, a trip in 1979 that did not require a map and what he said and showed me, our unusual trip to a road going behind the airport and something he told me, his knowledge of the Boeing 727 and other planes, his connections to the Boeing 727, --- the list goes on and on, and his connections to ruthless incviduals who committed other crimes, his connections to pilots and the cuban situation at the time of the crime, ;)his connection to Pyramid Life insurance who underwrote the policy to pay such a ransom - the amount 200k was the max. I could go on and on just like the energerizer bunny, but my time on this earth is limited.

B|This crime will remain a legend, but Duane L Weber was Dan Cooper - he didn't tell me D.B. Cooper - he said Dan Cooooper and he cooed it out. That was one thing that was not common knowledge except to the ticket agent.

:|My medicatiion says it is time to go to sleep.
The legend will lilve on, because that is what the world wants. As long as I have the strenght to sit at this computer and try to tell what I know in hopes that someone out there holds a piece of the evidence (perhaps not knowing what they are holding) comes forward

Have you ever read the book "The Real McCoy"? Seems like Richard McCoy was DB Cooper...

McCoy seems he made a few more mistakes than DB Cooper. I hitchhiker picked him up while he was wearing his jumpsuit and carrying a duffel bag, he left fingerprints on the magazine he was reading, left the note... which allowed the FBI to figure out exactly who he was very easily. It just doesn't match.

Duane Weber though... if I had to make a bet, I would bet on this man. He checked out books from the library about the area he was landing in, and the handwriting in those books matches his handwriting. His wife later on found a plane ticket for the same flight DB Cooper was on, and said on his deathbed in 95 to his wife that he was Dan Cooper.

But who knows.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

You received a 30 day ban in the History & Trivia Forum for multiple personal attacks on skyjack71.

Please don't think that you can continue the same behavior here by resurrecting an old thread and picking up where you left off.

Disagreements and skepticism are both welcome; personal attacks are not.

So far, so good . . .
Arrive Safely

John

Muff Brother 66 Justin Sylvia showed me the light by drinking beers and watching Gypsy Moths on a quiet DZ day.

The next few days were full of various quotes on the lift "you never know what they'll settle for" :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.