FCipollo

One of those "this is what it's about" moments

Cool scenery.

??? Is he riding a horse, or sitting on a toilet.

I can't tell from here.:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Are you sure you want to post a pic of a possible BSR or FAR violation and name the place? Looks like near solid cloud cover.

Beautiful picture nonetheless.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Are you sure you want to post a pic of a possible BSR or FAR violation and name the place? Looks like near solid cloud cover.

Nonsense, the camera angle just doesn't show the humongous hole beneath the jumpers. It's must be the edge of a front just off the edge of the pic. We've seen that before too.

I like the shot. I like towering clouds better though.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nonsense, the camera angle just doesn't show the humongous hole beneath the jumpers. It's must be the edge of a front just off the edge of the pic. We've seen that before too.

I know... but hindsight is usually correct, if there's no picture, it didn't happen, no questions or investigations to ask/do. ;)

I do love towering clouds too, had an awesome hop-n-pop more than 10 years ago, just flying around tall columns of clouds... and I won't name the DZ, other than it wasn't my home DZ. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know... but hindsight is usually correct, if there's no picture, it didn't happen, no questions or investigations to ask/do.

Too late. Picture has been saved along with a copy of this page. Email has been sent to FAA, USPA, BET, DOT, IRS & NAACP.

Hellfire will rain down on those responsible. Such irresponsibility cannot go unpunished.

I know... but hindsight is usually correct, if there's no picture, it didn't happen, no questions or investigations to ask/do.

Too late. Picture has been saved along with a copy of this page. Email has been sent to FAA, USPA, BET, DOT, IRS & NAACP.

You left out the FBI, CIA, ATF, NSA, ATC, DEA... :D:D

Quick hijack... So did you get pied for your 3000th on Saturday?

Just a little bit :S - that evening

It was a good day - 1 pieing, and 2 cupcakings

And here it is again. I do not remember where I was when this picture was taken. I've been to so many dropzones. And yes, there were gaps and this was the edge of the puffy little clouds.

Thanks for reposting. It's a gr8 picture.
Its also a very thick fog on the ground. Good thing it's only 2ft deep.:D
My photos

My Videos

And here it is again. I do not remember where I was when this picture was taken. I've been to so many dropzones. And yes, there were gaps and this was the edge of the puffy little clouds.

Thanks for reposting. It's a gr8 picture.
Its also a very thick fog on the ground. Good thing it's only 2ft deep.:D

Both wrong. Can't you see the smoke stack waaaaaay in the distance causing all that industrial haze?:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity