andm31

How many jumps did you get in this weekend?

It's getting colder here, did three Saturday... it was really cold so after the first one I waited a couple of hours to do the second and third one.

Today was a slow day at our club so we ran four lifts and was on two of them so five in total :)

Oh, I got some cool pics though! :)

(Photographer is Simon "Simme" Lundgren)

I was suppose to do a cool exit where I basically just fell down on my back and looked up on the plane but after releasing my grip I soon realized that I had to much momentum backwards and just tucked my knees in and did five or six back flips (not sure if it's actually called a back flip)
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se

We had an almost-amazing weekends here at KSUPC. We had out "Alumni Boogie", we brought in a second airplane from nebraska, and come 10am on Saturday morning, we have gusts of 35mps on the ground at 51 knots at 2k. I made 3 jumps, probably against my better judgement. :)

=========Shaun ==========

Did 7 Jumps at Perris this past Saturday (10/20/07). All were 4-ways and all were Great! One was from the DC-3. It was good to jump a 3 again and watch some of the kids stress over this big, old aircraft that makes strange noises, reportedly has prop blast that will blow you off if you're front float while coating you with oil... :D:D... of course we made the kid in our group that had never jumped a 3 be front float... :D:D:D

Sunday, 10/21, showed up at Perris to 20+MPH winds (classic Santa Anna's) and barely being able to see the 215 & the hills to the east because of blowing dust and dirt... it quickly turned into 30-40MPH winds and not being able to see the other side of the triangle let alone the 215. Hung around and joked with some of the other Perris-ites before taking my life in my hands and driving back up the 215 to the 15, up through Cajone Pass and back into the Mojave Desert where it was much less windy and safer... :ph34r: