andm31

How many jumps did you get in this weekend?

Hi to you all!

Just as the topic states, how many did you get this weekend?

I made three jumps Saturday (our dz uses a Cessna 182 and we made a total of 7 loads that day) www.hfsk.se

And today (Sunday) we had crappy weather, we did three loads in total and I got to go on two of them! :)

So five jumps in total this weekend, pretty ok :)
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se

Hi to you all!
Just as the topic states, how many did you get this weekend?

0 B|. Sitting all day sat and sun at the dz, hoping for the rain to stop pouring, and the clouds to clear. The ceiling was below 1500ft all day today:S. Couldn't get to try my brand new camera helmet :(

3! one hop and pop and two fun bellys!
That was Friday though, we got to Cross Keys later in the day, the clouds broke. 3 loads 3 jumps. :)

There is an art, or rather a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, and try it. - Douglas Adams

I did 0 jumps, this is usual for many of us leaving in Greece, with the Greek state do its best to f..k skydiving and all the other air sports and general aviation activities............but also many other negative reasons...
Normally we jump once every 2 months average.......
No problem, we'll travel in Spain-USA-UK to bring our jump number up....we haven't got other option :S even if
we love so much our country.

Today, I've drove 400 km (round trip) to make 2 beautiful jumps out of a Navajo :)When I say jump I mean fall, trip, surrender to gravity, dive down, climb down and let go, do anything else you can think off but just don't jump as you exit.
That plane has personality!

Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

I made 14 jumps all from 10,000' and all of them 4-ways. Of those, only like 4 were successful and the rest were just pure crap, either as a result of me or someone else (mostly me). Don't you hate when that happens?
There's no such thing as free will; everything is dictated by the Uncertainty Principle.

When I say jump I mean fall, trip, surrender to gravity, dive down, climb down and let go, do anything else you can think off but just don't jump as you exit.
That plane has personality!

Haha!!! :D
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se

1 jump

Very important though. It was my second evaluation jump for the coach rating course. Everything went as not planned and I re-acted the correct way so I am officially a USPA coach since yesterday.

They made a little ceremony for me and another friend who became a Static Line instructor.
Beautiful!