BaronVonBoll

My Daughter wants to jump

Ok Ok to make it clear.
I said Id pay for the fjc and the first two jumps.
She has been working hard, Ill give her that and I relented to a 3.5 gpa. Looks like she shouold make it by the end of the week. Heaven help me when she straps on my rig and tries to fly down of the hill we live on >>>(just kidding)

And yes she thought she would drum up support if she posted on here lol.

and she did:D:D:D

seriously though it is so hard to be a teenager these days and to struggle with the things they have to deal with....at least she is willing to talk to you...even if it is in an online forum....there is communication which is more than some of us have with our 16 yr old children:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ummm i say we GO!! You know I been Workin my Bootie Off and...i dont think one jump will kills either of us :D :D:)

:|

Incidents Forum
Fatality Database

:|

I hope you were kidding. By the way, the waiver is a legal document which you should read before you sign. I wish it had photos of examples to go along with it.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Both my son and daughter jump. Son has his "A" and daughter has done 2 tandems and 30 minutes in the tunnel. I let them both hang out at boogies.
I say do it-great time together. We are talking about traveling to some boogies next yr. The one thing i'll mention is that i had different emotions when my daughter jumped. My son did static line progression and i jumped with him in the same FJC. Worried my ass off when my daughter jumped tandem with a good friend-weird and hard to explain the feelings. But i'm very much into the girl power thing and love to see her and her friends conquer. She has group of girls she grew up with and they are adventure chicks big time-very cool. Good luck, enjoy, take pictures.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

got another one for ya guys here she is for her 18 birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GrFJoqM_Xc

Very cool! I don't see how you could ask for a better thing to share with your daughter. If you two are ever passing through Wichita on the weekend (and the wind isn't blowing!!), stop by our little DZ!
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ