melodee

Well I did it....

Good to hear that you had a great time. My Dad and I did our first tandem the same day. Although, it was the other way around, his idea not mine!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Aren't you just so darned proud? It's an amazing thing, this jumping. I mean, throw yourself out of a plane?

YES!!!! What it can teach you about how to live life at 1--% commitment is incredible, and how it translates into your ground life is interesting.

You rawk, Melodee. I'm thrilled for you. When are you going back up???

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I know how you feel. I hate driving up to the DZ (3 hours 15 minutes) all by myself. And my friends have already been up there and they hate it (of course that's cause they couldn't jump). My best friends parents won't let him jump (he turned 17 in september...or october...) yet. He said he'll go up to the DZ again when his parents say yes (or most likely when he turns 18).

Way to go!!! melodee....
I too, recently made a skydive with MY daughter..........:):)it was early Oct. 2002
It was her First and my......."other than first"
I bet that like her,,,,,, you and your daughter had huge smiles on your faces.....I am happy for you that the weather cooperated.. Enjoy reliving the experience....;)

skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with family !!!

Sounds like you had a great first jump! You'll be thinking about it all the time. I know I do. May even brave the chilly weather for another go on Sunday.

LOL!!! after everything I've bought for her, I will glad to get my daughter out this summer for her 1st jump after she turns 21 so she can buy me, her first case of beer!

Wait??? that would be two firsts would'nt it? HUH? .... well, then two cases of beer!!!

I love the smell of jetA in the morning... It's the fart smell I think I could live well without!
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

and it was the most amazing thing in the world!!!!!!!!! My daughter and I are on my video together. I will be doing it again. Beleive it or not I was very calm. The thing I found wild was the sound. Amazing!!!!!!!!! I loved it! Will go again.

you do realize this is your first in the sport so you owe a few people some beer (namely your instructors, staff, and those at your DZ,,oh and me).

and it was the most amazing thing in the world!!!!!!!!! My daughter and I are on my video together. I will be doing it again. Beleive it or not I was very calm. The thing I found wild was the sound. Amazing!!!!!!!!! I loved it! Will go again.

you do realize this is your first in the sport so you owe a few people some beer (namely your instructors, staff, and those at your DZ,,oh and me).

It seems the Lone Ranger is dredging old threads. Goon I think you owe beer for answering a 10 year old thread :P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Hi Mark,

And the idiot is back again:

[url]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/for

um/gforum.cgi?post=4478003;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/ur

He should go join Kim Jon Un,

Hi Jerry

We can do better than that.

We got Moms and BV watching our backs this isn't their first rodeo dealing with a stalker

Since someone brought up the geo political issue maybe the mods could just move the thread to SC

R.
One Jump Wonder