1 1
billvon

Trump's decline

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

So have most of the more thoughtful ones. Which is a shame; hearing how normal and thoughtful people think is valuable, and informs me. But no one likes being dogpiled forever

Wendy P. 

That's for sure, Miss Wendy. Even the ones who diminish you with kindness, right?

On 2/18/2024 at 9:22 PM, wmw999 said:
On 2/18/2024 at 11:07 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

The 'rabid right wingers' on here have all run away.

So have most of the more thoughtful ones. Which is a shame; hearing how normal and thoughtful people think is valuable, and informs me. But no one likes being dogpiled forever

And so have many of the more thoughtful "left wingers," which I think might say more about this place than "rabid right wingers running away."

Still don't really know who he means by that.  Maybe from his perspective he's talking about Slim, but let's face it, he was more likely to be banned than run away.  Or maybe his rumble and youtube channels finally got monetized, where the bigger the dogpile, the more exposure.  Plus you have an army of a minimum 1000 subscribers doing the dirty work of defending your content for you.;)

So this way, when one posts decent conservative content, and the only response from liberals is some irrelevant garble about how they "pray to torture devices, get boners over genocide in the middle east and anxiously await for societal collapse so they can shoot brown people," they actually get paid for it.

Thus, to habitually reply to such nonsense in places like this would be pathological.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

That's Mistress Wendy to you!

I was hoping she would beat me, so to speak, to it. I wonder if pronoun confusion will stop when it comes to Thailand? Or maybe instead of Khap and Kha it'll be Khop Khun Kathoey for everyone.

Trump recently said something oddly coherent.  He was at a Nevada rally of diehard Trump supporters and he told them about his cognitive test he took a while back.  He said it was actually very, very difficult, and that "there’s only about 2% of this room that can do it."  Almost sounds like he understands that his strongest supporters have serious cognitive deficits.

• Like 3

(edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 8:30 AM, billvon said:

Trump recently said something oddly coherent.  He was at a Nevada rally of diehard Trump supporters and he told them about his cognitive test he took a while back.  He said it was actually very, very difficult, and that "there’s only about 2% of this room that can do it."  Almost sounds like he understands that his strongest supporters have serious cognitive deficits.

I think his point was more to convince them that he was operating at genius level, way above normal humans. Which is what he wants his supporters to believe about themselves. They'll swallow that bs like cream on top a sugar doughnut. Of course most of them fall well below normal on the IQ range. 

Edited by obelixtim

The Teflon Don has done it again. His media merger has gone ahead which puts $300 million cash into his Trump Media company and $3 billion in paper profits into his name. This on the same week where he was rewarded for:

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is overseeing Donald Trump's classified documents case in Florida. "Some commentators have described Cannon’s order as 'unusual.' I would use words like wacko, crazy, loony, nutty, ridiculous, and outlandish, and my terms are probably understatements," Bennett Gershman, a Pace University law professor and former New York prosecutor, told Salon.

Rewarded again for his partizan judicial appointments.

spacer.png

• Like 1

(edited)

Philadelphia area billionaire Jeffrey Yass’ firm was the largest institutional shareholder as of December in the company that has merged with Truth Social, former President Donald Trump’s social media company. "The biggest donor in this U.S. election cycle is Jeffrey Yass, a libertarian trading firm owner who started off as a professional poker player and is now a major investor in TikTok's Chinese owner ByteDance.

Philadelphia-based Yass has donated more than $46 million to Republican causes so far in the 2024 election cycle, data from political donations tracker OpenSecrets shows." Five days after meeting Yass trump did his U-turn on banning TicToc

Selling the presidency has already benefited trump to the tune of $3 billion and the election is still months away. Yass owns $21 billion in ByteDance and TicToc stock.
spacer.png
Edited by Phil1111

On 3/23/2024 at 8:18 AM, Phil1111 said:

Philadelphia area billionaire Jeffrey Yass’ firm was the largest institutional shareholder as of December in the company that has merged with Truth Social, former President Donald Trump’s social media company. "The biggest donor in this U.S. election cycle is Jeffrey Yass, a libertarian trading firm owner who started off as a professional poker player and is now a major investor in TikTok's Chinese owner ByteDance.

Philadelphia-based Yass has donated more than $46 million to Republican causes so far in the 2024 election cycle, data from political donations tracker OpenSecrets shows." Five days after meeting Yass trump did his U-turn on banning TicToc

Selling the presidency has already benefited trump to the tune of $3 billion and the election is still months away. Yass owns $21 billion in ByteDance and TicToc stock.
spacer.png

Also the likely reason why Trump has changed his tune on whether TikTok should be banned.

(edited)

trump has succeeded again. Trump Media lost $49 million in the first nine months of last year, with $3.4 million in revenue. Its stock is trading today and trump's net worth is up $900 million based upon the trading price today. His golden gift from Jeffrey Yass is now valued at $3.9 billion.

The listing on his stock DJT.

Presumably his MAGA base wants to be shareholders with him and all get rich together.

Edited by Phil1111

2 hours ago, headoverheels said:

That is foward looking.  It stands for Doing Jail Time.

Sorry you're wrong. It stands for Donald and Jesus, Triumph.

His new God Bless the USA bibles were created because the bible is his favorite book according to his website. "Make America pray again" is the logo. Get yours for only $59.99 and let Donald help you save your soul.

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

His new God Bless the USA bibles were created because the bible is his favorite book according to his website. "Make America pray again" is the logo. Get yours for only $59.99 and let Donald help you save your soul.

"Well, I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car

I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the almighty power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice"

Theme song for the Right Reverend Billy Sol Hargis, pastor of the First Church of the Discount House of Worship.  A typical Holy Offering:

By special arrangement with Him, Billy Sol is offering you the Chance for Heaven-Right-Here-On-Earth, say Hallelujah!  (Hallelujah!)  That's right, he asked Billy Sol to purchase 700 acres of land for a Heaven-Right-Here-On-Earth.  And he told Billy Sol, he said, he said "Billy Sol, let them in on this tremendous offer!"  Can I get a Hallelujah! (Hallelujah!)

Well, Heaven-Right-Here-On-Earth is as close as Miami Beach, because the Promised Land Development Company is making this offer for as little as $27.77 a month, VA and FHA approved!

Unfortunately Billy Sol died in 2019, but thank God his spiritual son, Donald Jesus Trump, is there to take over.

On 3/22/2024 at 12:46 PM, Phil1111 said:

The Teflon Don has done it again. His media merger has gone ahead which puts $300 million cash into his Trump Media company and $3 billion in paper profits into his name. This on the same week where he was rewarded for:

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is overseeing Donald Trump's classified documents case in Florida. "Some commentators have described Cannon’s order as 'unusual.' I would use words like wacko, crazy, loony, nutty, ridiculous, and outlandish, and my terms are probably understatements," Bennett Gershman, a Pace University law professor and former New York prosecutor, told Salon.

Rewarded again for his partizan judicial appointments.

spacer.png

Trump’s stock has lost 600 million in market value so far today.

Let the DUMP begin.

Biden trolls Trump by touting the Affordable Care Act, a set of laws that Americans like (59% approval) and that Trump tried to cancel.  Trump responds with the following scholarly observation:

“I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME!"

From the Alzheimer's Society website:

Dementia can affect how a person communicates and the language they use. They may:

- not be able to find the right words
- use a related word (for example, ‘book’ instead of ‘newspaper’)
- use substitutes for words 
- not find any word at all
- not struggle to find words, but use words that have no meaning, or that are jumbled up in the wrong order

On 3/26/2024 at 6:11 PM, Phil1111 said:

Is it true that the Trump Bibles only show five commandments?  

On 3/29/2024 at 9:00 AM, Phil1111 said:

Thats likely the reason why his evangelical base is buying them.

Those pesky ones about adultery, coveting the neighbor's wife and his stuff, false witness, etc  are SO out of place in Trump World. Best to eliminate them.