2 2
Phil1111

Biden Impeachment

I can only guess what this is thread is about, but I'm getting weary of the process of impeaching every scumbag we elect to the Oval Office.

Trump was true to form from Day 1.

Anyone who was surprised by Clinton's behavior didn't do their homework.

Biden's been a lying, cheating sonofabitch for his whole career.  In fact that has been his career.

Looking at his identifiable income vs his assets, it is apparent that his 'money management' skills are on a par with Serbian cops I witnessed, who made like $100 a week and had a $100,000 car as a daily driver.

Wanting to be president should be an instant disqualifier.  Given our political system, we should get used to cretins and criminals getting elected.

The scum rises to the top.

BSBD,

Winsor 

57 minutes ago, winsor said:

Biden's been a lying, cheating sonofabitch for his whole career.  In fact that has been his career.

Yes. I already heard that from Matt Gaetz. He's 80 and is worth $11 million according to Forbes. Most of that is in appreciated real estate that appreciated the old fashioned way: over time. Some is by cashing in on the speaking circuit after being VP. That's opposed the the new fashioned way of by knowing Harlan Crow and scamming foreign dignitaries and morons. Do you know of other scammed wealth we need to add to what to me seems a paltry total for his age?

11 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Yes. I already heard that from Matt Gaetz. He's 80 and is worth $11 million according to Forbes. Most of that is in appreciated real estate that appreciated the old fashioned way: over time. Some is by cashing in on the speaking circuit after being VP. That's opposed the the new fashioned way of by knowing Harlan Crow and scamming foreign dignitaries and morons. Do you know of other scammed wealth we need to add to what to me seems a paltry total for his age?

Biden was recently found to be using a "cheat sheet" (otherwise often called notes) at a press conference. Does that count? Is a post Trump POTUS allowed to be that literate or is it now considered cheating?

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Meet Ken Buck, GOP Representatives from Colorado's 4th district, and member of "Freedom Caucus".

If someone has evidence of Biden's "high crimes and misdemeanors", I'm sure he would be interested in seeing it.

The New Republic: Republican Rep. Slams Marjorie Taylor Greene’s “Absurd” Biden Impeachment Quest

As Skydekker has claimed repeatedly, we truly have become a Banana Republic. Impeachment proceedings against a sitting President at the behest of a candidate for reelection against a sitting President by that candidates political party for the sole purpose swaying the election are who we are now. Thank you Republicans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

As Skydekker has claimed repeatedly, we truly have become a Banana Republic. Impeachment proceedings against a sitting President at the behest of a candidate for reelection against a sitting President by that candidates political party for the sole purpose swaying the election are who we are now. Thank you Republicans.

Been going on for a while. The Benghazi investigations were solely to attack a potential presidential candidate.

3 hours ago, winsor said:

Looking at his identifiable income vs his assets, it is apparent that his 'money management' skills are on a par with Serbian cops I witnessed, who made like $100 a week and had a $100,000 car as a daily driver.

lol, only if you are a complete partisan hack.

Income:

image.png.12473b5683aa1779ba2142c9f14a5046.png

Net worth and assets:

image.png.630074af40b6402d2533dbdc83fee1f9.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, winsor said:

I can only guess what this is thread is about, but I'm getting weary of the process of impeaching every scumbag we elect to the Oval Office.

That’s our Windsor - on a constant quest to demonstrate he is both the most eloquent and least informed contributor here. He may only be succeeding at one of those things, though. 

Anyone think he’ll give even the slightest hint at where he thinks Biden’s income discrepancies can be identified?

18 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

lol, only if you are a complete partisan hack.

Income:

image.png.12473b5683aa1779ba2142c9f14a5046.png

Net worth and assets:

image.png.630074af40b6402d2533dbdc83fee1f9.png

Right. And after being VP for eight years he pulled down a measly $11 million for speaking. I, for one, would like to see more of that sort of payday. Hell, I've been speaking here since 2003 and I haven't got skittah. I suspect I've been worth every penny, too.

Edited by JoeWeber

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

If someone has evidence of Biden's "high crimes and misdemeanors", I'm sure he would be interested in seeing it.

I read the other day that Comer of the oversight committee had been crowing about having established that Hunter Biden had been in Ukraine with his Burisma partner, phoned someone in Washington, then the next day Biden suddenly took a meeting with a Ukrainian official... but his own evidence showed the meeting had been scheduled weeks in advance.

Like their other big win finding out Hunter had been emailed a copy of Biden's VP business schedule so they must have been doing something shady... when it was the schedule relating to the weekend of the first anniversary of Beau Biden's death. They were coordinating a family gathering to mourn a son and a brother and the fucking Republican vultures are trying to beat them over the head with it.

16 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Not he, they. And writing. Signing an $8 million book deal helps.

It helps but not as much help as signing a $2 Billion private equity deal which was initially rejected by the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund Advisors as being "unsatisfactory in all respects" and having an excessive fee structure. For some reason, probably because he likes to help first time hedge funders, they were overruled by MBS. Nothing to look at there.

20 hours ago, winsor said:

Wanting to be president should be an instant disqualifier.  Given our political system, we should get used to cretins and criminals getting elected.

The scum rises to the top.

BSBD,

Winsor 

His income comes from the same places that anyone else's income comes from in similar positions.  he sat on real estate, his has multiple book deals and speaking engagements.

This is not rocket science but how fucking gullible are people that listen to the 'how can they afford that on a congressman's salary?' rhetoric without doing the simplest search for book deals and financial statements.

Joe Biden is not in fact, a 'really rich guy', he's just doing better than you and me.

Bidens earned $15 million in 2 years after Obama administration - POLITICO

22 minutes ago, tkhayes said:

His income comes from the same places that anyone else's income comes from in similar positions.  he sat on real estate, his has multiple book deals and speaking engagements.

This is not rocket science but how fucking gullible are people that listen to the 'how can they afford that on a congressman's salary?' rhetoric without doing the simplest search for book deals and financial statements.

Joe Biden is not in fact, a 'really rich guy', he's just doing better than you and me.

Right? Even without the book deals etc he’s a boomer who’s been part of a two professional salary household for 50 years. How could he not be a millionaire?

Anyone who makes it into their 80s and isn't a millionaire really wasnt' paying attention. 

Of course, much of it is tied up in your (paid off) home, but still, it's not exactly the stuff of rocket science to end up with assets > $1M after a lifetime of working and being reasonably prudent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Anyone who makes it into their 80s and isn't a millionaire really wasnt' paying attention. 

Of course, much of it is tied up in your (paid off) home, but still, it's not exactly the stuff of rocket science to end up with assets > $1M after a lifetime of working and being reasonably prudent.

Hi John,

Well, I guess that I was not paying attention.

Actually, I would be fairly close if it were not for financing the educations of my two children and my two grandchildren.

That, and a costly divorce.

C'est la vie,

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

Well, I guess that I was not paying attention.

Actually, I would be fairly close if it were not for financing the educations of my two children and my two grandchildren.

That, and a costly divorce.

C'est la vie,

Jerry Baumchen

Marriage: the number one cause of divorce and expensive college educations.