1 1
JoeWeber

No Republicans have disavowed Trump since since his dinner with a white nationalist.

10 hours ago, Slim King said:

I guess you forgot about how tight Putin was with the Clintons? These politicians sold 20% of our Uranium to them.

557da2ce69bedd50094471c0.jpeg

clintputin.png.jpeg

I thought Putin was a good guy fighting against Nazis and stopping the murder of babies? Why are you upset the Clinton's would be helping him with that?

Are you come kind of Nazi and baby murderer supporter?

So the uranium lie, promoted by Liar in Chief D. Trump, resurfaces.

Uranium One, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rosatom, sells uranium to civilian power reactors in the United States, according to the Energy Information Administration. U.S. owners and operators of commercial nuclear reactors purchase the vast majority of their uranium from foreign sources. Only 11 percent of the 50.6 million pounds purchased in 2016 came from U.S. domestic producers, according to the EIA.

Uranium One is not allowed to export US uranium anywhere except to Canada for processing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kallend said:

So the uranium lie, promoted by Liar in Chief D. Trump, resurfaces.

Uranium One, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rosatom, sells uranium to civilian power reactors in the United States, according to the Energy Information Administration. U.S. owners and operators of commercial nuclear reactors purchase the vast majority of their uranium from foreign sources. Only 11 percent of the 50.6 million pounds purchased in 2016 came from U.S. domestic producers, according to the EIA.

Uranium One is not allowed to export US uranium anywhere except to Canada for processing.

Yep. But for our fellows afflicted with political dystopia canthorum it's all bob's your uncle and full speed ahead.

9 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

I thought Putin was a good guy fighting against Nazis and stopping the murder of babies? Why are you upset the Clinton's would be helping him with that?

You are mixing your right wing talking points!  Clinton is evil, and if he cooperates with Putin, it's the bad Putin - the leader of the communists in Russia, and the figurehead of the Evil Empire.  If Trump does the same thing, that was with the good Putin - the heroic Nazi-fightin', horse-ridin', gay-bashin' strongman that righties love to love.

(edited)

Ye, trump's misunderstood dinner buddy has a new first. The first celebrity banned from twitter by Musk. Evidently his dinner conversation(spreading hate) spread into Ye's twits.

"The post came hours after an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in which West sparked outrage by declaring his “love” of Nazis and admiration for Adolf Hitler." No wonder trump loves Kanye so much.

Ye's twit below:

spacer.png

spacer.png

No image of Slim King with his hood was available at posting.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Now who do I side with in this dispute?

Love it. The self described "incel" railing on about the "divorced woman girlboss". I'm sorry for my glee. I mean damn, I feel guilty about enjoying the shitshow in your nation. Canada has some extremists too, but they don't have such a show biz act like the big timers you guys get.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 8:36 PM, ryoder said:

There is a huge narcissist factor in the far right. When the sh*t hits the fan its all about "me" for the far right. In the end trump will turn on the party for its betrayal. As the ship goes down the tribes of rats will all eat each other.

Keep the bag of popcorn held high. Because it will be bloody. Gory even.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

There is a huge narcissist factor in the far right. When the sh*t hits the fan its all about "me" for the far right. In the end trump will turn on the party for its betrayal. As the ship goes down the tribes of rats will all eat each other.

Keep the bag of popcorn held high. Because it will be bloody. Gory even.

Hi Phil,

Let it come to pass.

Jerry Baumchen