2 2
brenthutch

Kamala Harris

(edited)
3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Southern border, inflation and COVID to name a few

Southern Border. You mean the brown people border whether or not you are self aware enough to admit that fact. So, the US birthrate is currently 1.7 per couple including all of our not sufficiently white Americans. When will you be open to allowing more customers into the country? When they bleach out like coral reefs?

Edited by JoeWeber

23 hours ago, brenthutch said:

And yet…

“The poll's more startling finding comes in a hypothetical 2024 matchup between Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris. When pitted against one another, Trump opens up a double-digit lead, besting Harris 49% to 38%.”

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Trump-defeats-Harris-in-poll-17039248.php

Jesus, if you need to be compared to the Mango Mussolini to sound coherent, you're in pretty bad shape.

23 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

It's true that a disturbing number of Americans would choose a traitorous, grifting, lying, narcissistic, conniving crook over a black women as our President? 

Did it occur to you how your own racism and sexism shows in that statement? You've asserted that a particular race and gender are superior, on their own merits, irrespective of other character faults.
  Compare your statement to this example;
"...disturbing number of Americans would choose a giggling, insincere buffoon over a white man as our President?"

Are you able to see what's wrong with this?

(edited)
44 minutes ago, metalslug said:

Did it occur to you how your own racism and sexism shows in that statement? You've asserted that a particular race and gender are superior, on their own merits, irrespective of other character faults.
"...disturbing number of Americans would choose a giggling, insincere buffoon over a white man as our President?"

Absolutely I am able to see what is wrong with that. I don't, as you apparently do, consider VP Harris to be a "giggling, insincere buffoon". Whereas I do, and you apparently do not, consider Trump to be traitorous, grifting, lying, narcissistic, conniving crook. Hence my thinly veiled assertion that those who would choose Trump over Harris are at the minimum racists and probably sexists, too.

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, metalslug said:

It didn’t occur to me that any racism and sexism were showing because he clearly and unmistakeable did not assert that. You have invented it out of nothing.

42 minutes ago, metalslug said:

What is wrong with it? If indeed it was that case that a large number of people would rather vote for a circus clown than any white male candidate then what could possibly be wrong with pointing that out? 

The point you seem to be making here is truly bizarre. I honestly don’t know how you’ve managed to trap yourself down this rabbit hole.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, jakee said:

What is wrong with it? If indeed it was that case that a large number of people would rather vote for a circus clown than any white male candidate then what could possibly be wrong with pointing that out? 

Read it again carefully and then put away your strawman. Not 'people'. 'Americans'. Do you see what's wrong with it yet?  For Joe to assert that votes against Harris would be based exclusively on race and gender is as absurd as asserting that votes against Trump would be based on the same.

Edited by metalslug

On 4/2/2022 at 8:01 AM, JoeWeber said:

Is that right? It's true that a disturbing number of Americans would choose a traitorous, grifting, lying, narcissistic, conniving crook over a black women as our President? Wowser. How does your black friend feel about that?

1 hour ago, metalslug said:

Joe you are attempting to use adjectives of character to debate with someone who confuses them with inherent biases of race.“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”

(edited)
2 hours ago, metalslug said:

Read it again carefully and then put away your strawman. Not 'people'. 'Americans'. Do you see what's wrong with it yet?  For Joe to assert that votes against Harris would be based exclusively on race and gender is as absurd as asserting that votes against Trump would be based on the same.

It would be the height of wilful ignorance to believe that there are not people who would vote against Harris based on race and gender.

Your problem is that you seem to be both reading and writing an invisible “all” in these statements. But that really is entirely your problem, not ours.

(BTW, WTF are you talking about with the distinction between Americans and people? What difference does that make? How on earth is it a straw man? Are you arguing that there are racist people in the world but none of them are American? Because I have no fucking clue what else you could possibly mean.)

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, airdvr said:

If corruption is as ordinary as I believe it to be you're correct.

I think it's more the use of a foreign dictator to get assistance for a US election, the bragging about sexual assault, the attempt to steal an election through an insurrection and his use of the White House to sell Chinese shoes for his daughter.  All firsts as far as I know.

55 minutes ago, airdvr said:

If corruption is as ordinary as I believe it to be you're correct.

Well, on the one hand you’ve got all the evidence of Trump’s corruption, and on the other you have your belief. 

Well, don’t let reality get in the way of a good story.

6 hours ago, billvon said:

I think it's more the use of a foreign dictator to get assistance for a US election, the bragging about sexual assault, the attempt to steal an election through an insurrection and his use of the White House to sell Chinese shoes for his daughter.  All firsts as far as I know.

Hasn’t Bill Clinton been through enough?  His marriage to Hillary is sufficient punishment for any of his past malfeasance.

Harris callously endangers the lives of children 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/kamala-harris-slammed-for-not-wearing-mask-at-dc-school/

As yet another staffer jumps ship

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/kamala-harris-deputy-chief-of-staff-the-latest-aide-to-depart-veeps-office/

As her approval rate continues to plummet 

5 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Harris callously endangers the lives of children 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/kamala-harris-slammed-for-not-wearing-mask-at-dc-school/

As yet another staffer jumps ship

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/kamala-harris-deputy-chief-of-staff-the-latest-aide-to-depart-veeps-office/

As her approval rate continues to plummet 

Hers is still above yours I think.

• Like 2