fcajump

When was your first reserve ride

3 out of 4300.
First was jump #1601, my solo jump on a tandem rig to get my rating and I had a tension knot.
Second was a tension knot again on a tandem rig, this time with a passenger, at about 3200 jumps.
Third was a line over on my Xaos at around 3600 jumps. Now that was fun one!
Miami

3 out of 4300.
First was jump #1601, my solo jump on a tandem rig to get my rating and I had a tension knot.
Second was a tension knot again on a tandem rig, this time with a passenger, at about 3200 jumps.
Third was a line over on my Xaos at around 3600 jumps. Now that was fun one!

Hey Mike...

You have WAY to low of an Average!:o

I still have my Thunder Bow...;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

First reserve ride was around 1400 jumps, a tension knot that was caused by my hurried and sloppy packing.

Next one was around 1500 jumps, a horse shoe mal that was again my fault (bad body position due to complacency). I got my bridal and a few lines caught on my smoke bracket, during a live demo[:/]. i cleared the risers and fired the reserve a bit low but landed on the 50 yard line infront of the Titans and Steelers any way.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I had 8 reserve rides during the 80's. All except one was on round reserves. Two on the same day. The first one was on jump # 120 The last one was around jump number 900. I haven't had one since, sixteen years and over 1500 jumps.

I have over 2400 jumps logged, don't know the exact number.

None yet............now I know I saw some wood around here somewhere.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th