6 6
JerryBaumchen

Trump - The Forgotten Person

21 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

He's coming unglued and not being called out. He's a broken record playing the same tired song. Letting him use the courthouse to threaten and demean the very prosecutors and judge inside is beyond the pale. Someone needs to do the bold thing and shut his mouth.

Well, he may or may not have 'had his mouth shut'. 

After Trump posted a bunch of shit about the Judge's principal clerk, including a picture of her with Chuck Schumer, pretending she has a relationship with Schumer.

Judge Arthur Engoron told all participants in the case not to smear court personnel, warning of “serious sanctions” if they do.

“Personal attacks on members of my court staff are unacceptable, not appropriate, and I will not tolerate them,” Engoron said after complaining — without naming names — about a defendant’s ”disparaging, untrue and personally identifying post about a member of my staff.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-new-york-371675a2482c1de01f516f29b5a43d33

Will Trump be able to restrain himself?

Maybe. I kind of doubt it.

Will he see real consequence if he can't?
I hope so. I REALLY hope he puts his own fat ass in jail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, he may or may not have 'had his mouth shut'. 

After Trump posted a bunch of shit about the Judge's principal clerk, including a picture of her with Chuck Schumer, pretending she has a relationship with Schumer.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-new-york-371675a2482c1de01f516f29b5a43d33

Will Trump be able to restrain himself?

Maybe. I kind of doubt it.

Will he see real consequence if he can't?
I hope so. I REALLY hope he puts his own fat ass in jail.

The courts need to gag him and at least restrain him at home. His supporters will cork but the sooner we fight them the better. He's not just bloviating, he's trying to build a bigger and more violent army than he had on January 6. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 4:54 PM, Phil1111 said:

John Kelly, Mark Milley and Jim Mattis all thought that they could control or steer trump towards integrity, towards righteousness. All failed and if these three men couldn't do it prison sure won't either.

And now his lawyers are trying to prove he has integrity and righteousness, and it's the American justice system that is the REAL criminal.

They just better keep an eye on their wallets.

wallet.JPG

On 10/2/2023 at 4:34 PM, billvon said:

John Kelly, retired Marine general and Trump's former chief of staff, was asked by a reporter if there was anything he wanted to add about the latest revelations over Trump's criminality.  His response:

"What can I add that has not already been said?  A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.  A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women.  A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.  There is nothing more that can be said.  God help us.”

Odd that the strongest enemies of Trump - and the people Trump hates the most - are the people who worked most closely with him.

Hi Bill,

An update on what some think of John Kelly:  He’s an idiot for selling his soul for so long to a man who he knew was lying, a man who he knew who was disrespectful to military families, to Gold Star families, to widows, to members of Congress — anything that had to do with the military

Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson calls out John Kelly: ‘He knew Mr. Trump's record’ - POLITICO

Jerry Baumchen

And here it is.  Trump goes full white supremacist.

From an interview:  

Nobody has any idea where these people are coming from, and we know they come from prisons. We know they come from mental institutions and insane asylums. We know they’re terrorists. Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s poisoning the blood of our country.

A tagline for white supremacists going back at least 200 years - the evil darkies poisoning our pure blood.

17 hours ago, billvon said:

And here it is.  Trump goes full white supremacist.

From an interview:  

Nobody has any idea where these people are coming from, and we know they come from prisons. We know they come from mental institutions and insane asylums. We know they’re terrorists. Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s poisoning the blood of our country.

A tagline for white supremacists going back at least 200 years - the evil darkies poisoning our pure blood.

Reminds me of this

Dr. Mary Trump, a trained psychologist, has just laid out the template for how to break Trump in her response to how Jordan, whom Trump endorsed, lost out to Scalise. 

"Make no mistake. There was one BIG loser today and it wasn’t Jim Jordan," she wrote. "It was Donald."

"Donald today learned once again that his endorsement means nothing — or even better — spells doom for whoever accepts it," she continued. "His grip over the Republican Party is eroding faster than his net worth. Donald is a cheap conman still charging for his cheap product, but a lot of people aren’t buying it anymore. He’s a nothing. He’s a loser."

This is the mantra that needs to be repeated over and over whenever and wherever the opportunity arises in the media. Loser, loser, loser Trump. It'll drive him to make mistakes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

Over enough to start calling him a loser, loser, loser. Are you angry with me? I just want to be happy and not cause any problems. Don't you want me to be happy?

I am happy for you. The Dotard is a loser, loser, fatty-fatty loser. It's just that the House does not have a speaker yet. It's not impossible Jordan could still get it. And I'm not ready to give up the pleasure of watching multiple House votes yet. 

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

I am happy for you. The Dotard is a loser, loser, fatty-fatty loser. It's just that the House does not have a speaker yet. It's not impossible Jordan could still get it. And I'm not ready to give up the pleasure of watching multiple House votes yet. 

Hi Ken,

It was a couple of lifetimes ago that I took a class called Statistics for Engineers.  The thing that has always stayed with me from that class is to consider Possibility & Probability.

Yes, it is possible that Jordan could eventually get the job.  But now, we come to the probability of that happening.  Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

Jerry Baumchen

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That would make me happy, too! I just don't think Jordan has a snow balls chance in hell of becoming speaker when the Republicans have a perfectly serviceable white nationalist on offer.

Just now, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Ken,

It was a couple of lifetimes ago that I took a class called Statistics for Engineers.  The thing that has always stayed with me from that class is to consider Possibility & Probability.

Yes, it is possible that Jordan could eventually get the job.  But now, we come to the probability of that happening.  Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

Jerry Baumchen

You must have beat me by seconds. Nice.

1 minute ago, JerryBaumchen said:

You are most likely correct. Gaetz voted for Jordan but now says he will support Scalise.

4 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

How's that al  working out for ya?

Well for one it's not yet the 2024 elections so your gloating, as it so often is, is ridiculously premature...For two, I'm sorry to see you're back and it seems like time to exercise the 'ignore' button

• Like 2