5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

(edited)
50 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Simple. She's vying for a cabinet position. 

I can't see Trump giving her another position, especially since she didn't complete her U-Turn with the requisite "Trump is the best choice for America!"  She just said she couldn't support Biden, so she has to vote for Trump.  Not really the same. 

Although, still very disappointing.  I have several friends of the traditional Republican type who were very excited for her campaign.  Looking forward to asking them what they think of her recent pronouncement.

Edited by TriGirl
added comments
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

I can't see Trump giving her another position, especially since she didn't complete her U-Turn with the requisite "Trump is the best choice for America!"  She just said she couldn't support Biden, so she has to vote for Trump.

And that's what most conservatives will do. But thankfully, not all of them. Someday Trump will be a spent force. Hopefully in a matter of months.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

And that's what most conservatives will do. But thankfully, not all of them. Someday Trump will be a spent force. Hopefully in a matter of months.

I doubt State Dinners are permitted in prison anyway...and somewhat curious how the canteen funding for prisoners works with diapers.

Hi folks,

Another one who has taken a career hit for supporting Trump:  Jenna Ellis, an ex-attorney for former President Trump, has agreed to have her law license suspended for three years

Former Donald Trump attorney has Colorado law license suspended for attempting to overturn 2020 election results (thehill.com)

No tears from me.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Another one who has taken a career hit for supporting Trump:  Jenna Ellis, an ex-attorney for former President Trump, has agreed to have her law license suspended for three years

Former Donald Trump attorney has Colorado law license suspended for attempting to overturn 2020 election results (thehill.com)

No tears from me.

Jerry Baumchen

And Everybody is still waiting for the main goon to get hit... 

39 minutes ago, feuergnom said:

And Everybody is still waiting for the main goon to get hit... 

Money buys a lot of protection. Maybe no one is above the law, but the bar is sure set higher sometimes.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, normiss said:

Eric Trump said the quiet part out loud... “We will win because we are white.”

The actual quote was "I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will; we're white."

Perhaps he is now defending his father's claim that Trump is running against Obama?

17 minutes ago, billvon said:

At least until the Trump party 1) appeals it to the Supreme Court and 2) pays Alito and Thomas enough to void the verdict.

Mike Johnson, the Republican speaker of the House, has also responded to the verdict, describing it as a “shameful day in American history”.

To recap:

Trump U - verdict FRAUD

Trump Foundation - verdict FRAUD

Trump Organization - verdict TAX FRAUD

Hush Money - verdict GUILTY

Access Hollywood - self confessed sexual predator.

And still there are imbeciles who want him to be their head of state and commander in chief.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, billvon said:

At least until the Trump party 1) appeals it to the Supreme Court and 2) pays Alito and Thomas enough to void the verdict.

It will take a long time to get such a case out of the State system and before Federal courts. 

The effect of this verdict is hard to predict. But Trump's spin is not. He will posistion this as NY state elite Ds against all the little people in the rest of the nation who he is fighting for. And it may go over well in places like Georgia and Michigan and other swing states. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Is he allowed to vote in Florida?

Technically, no.  If he is permitted to cast a ballot, however, every harassed Florida voter needs to post it all over social media alongside their stories.

Edited by TriGirl
correct spelling

1 hour ago, nigel99 said:

Mike Johnson, the Republican speaker of the House, has also responded to the verdict, describing it as a “shameful day in American history”.

I wasn't sure if he said that with respect to the verdict, or if he'd just seen the browser history on his son's burner phone. 

1 hour ago, nigel99 said:

Hi Nigel,

FIFY:  “shameful day for the GOP in American history”.

And:  “a very good day in American history”.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)

As a libtard I am a strong believer in rehabilitation of felons. I would suggest 3 months or so in a NY penitentiary followed by a few more in a halfway house and then full parole. That would probably help him to mend his ways. 

Edited by gowlerk

Just now, gowlerk said:

As a libtard I am a strong believer in rehabilitation of felons. I would suggest 3 months or so in a NY penitentiary followed by a few more in a halfway house and then full parole. That would probably help him to mend his ways. 

Hi Ken,

Surely, you jest.

Jerry Baumchen