5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

3 hours ago, kallend said:

Why should we tolerate any politician who is a proven prolific liar, a proven rapist, a proven adulterer, an admitted sexual predator, and a proven fraud?

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

I thought your team liked Biden. 

Please give specific, provable examples of Biden doing those things.

The list of times Trump has done them is pretty long.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Please give specific, provable examples of Biden doing those things.

Your googlefu broke? Take each one and put Biden in front of it. Then become an informed reader. 

37 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The list of times Trump has done them is pretty long.

No argument. 

Both of them are pieces of shit that I won't vote for . . . And, be honest; you're just voting for the lesser. That's where we're at. Not who we're "for;" who we're against. 

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Not the saddest attempt at trolling I’ve ever seen - but gets bonus points since some people consider you as one of the guys who should know better.

He does know better. But once in a while attempted humor in the guise of a cheap shot is allowed by forum rules.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

He does know better. But once in a while attempted humor in the guise of a cheap shot is allowed by forum rules.

Sometimes when your team looks really bad the only thing to be done is a reach out to false equivalency.

• Like 1

Just now, gowlerk said:

Sometimes when your team looks really bad the only thing to be done is a reach out to false equivalency.

But a much better strategy is give up the "my team" mindset and just cast your vote for the candidate who is best for the country. Tying your identity to a political party is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

(edited)
25 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Quite right. But the racist MAGA base is still only 20% of Trump's Brownshirt base. President Biden could be tougher on border policies, the deficit, Israel's use of food as a weapon in the war against Hamas, speed in supplying more advanced weapons to Ukraine, etc.

20 minutes ago, ryoder said:

But a much better strategy is give up the "my team" mindset and just cast your vote for the candidate who is best for the country. Tying your identity to a political party is just ridiculous.

It should but national interests are usually ranked behind personal interests.Three high ranking generals who served Trump directly in his administration. Have all come out and called Trump a direct danger to America.

Not to worry though Army general Flynn is ready to go back to work for trump January 20, 2025. .... Can a person be pardoned twice?

Edited by Phil1111

(edited)
2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Your googlefu broke? Take each one and put Biden in front of it. Then become an informed reader. 

Here I thought you knew the difference between "proven" and "read on the internet". Guess my wife is right, I am wrong sometimes.

Edited by SkyDekker

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Utter bullshit, and trying to hide behind Google is just sad. You’re obviously talking bollocks, so just man up and admit it.

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Both of them are pieces of shit that I won't vote for . . . And, be honest; you're just voting for the lesser. That's where we're at. Not who we're "for;" who we're against. 

Utter bullshit again. You may disagree with Biden’s policies but he’s not a piece of shit because of that. You’re demonstrating the absolute worst of America’s broken, divisive politics right now. Why is that who you want to be?

10 hours ago, BIGUN said:

No argument. 

You make the claim, you provide the proof.

The false equivalence that Biden and Trump are in ANY WAY similar is bullshit.

Complete and total bullshit.

I will agree that it's more 'voting against' than 'voting for'. But I haven't actually voted for a major candidate in a very long time.
I'm not a huge fan of Biden, although I'm a lot closer to being one than I was three or four years ago.

He's shown himself to be a very competent leader, a good political operative, and seems to be a fairly decent human being.

As a comparison, how many of Trump's former cabinet members have endorsed him?

How many have said (publicly) that Trump is dangerous for the country.

How many has Trump threatened to kill, or have arrested if he is elected?

How about how many of Trump's 'team' are in legal trouble?
How many of his lawyers have been disbarred or faced discipline for their actions?
How many of his associates were sent to prison (or should have been, if not for Trump pardoning them)?

How many of Biden's cabinet have faced ANY legal issues?
How many have resigned in disgrace or disgust?

This isn't "apples to oranges".

This is "apples to bunny rabbits".

This sort of argument is one reason why I consider Trump supporters to be idiots.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Suddenly you seem to be trying out a new schtick. Whaddup wit dat?

Its the DOD, it used to mean the Department of Defense.

Now its the Danger of Dems. Letting in millions of illegals and giving them all new jobs in an expanding economy. So when they walk into their immigration hearings all you hear is "citizenship approved".

3 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

I'm glad to maintain my sense of open-mindedness to receive and consider good ideas from both sides of the aisle. 

Like the idea that Joe Biden is a rapist? Is that what you mean by open?