1 1
nigel99

The Clintons did it (Epstein)

On 8/16/2019 at 5:38 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

Autopsy report is now out. 

He apparently hanged himself. 

A couple guards have been suspended for failing to watch him, as they were supposed to.

Suspended. 9_9

Two relevant video cameras malfunctioned.

I would like to know how many others were malfunctioning at that time.

There is so much wrong with this scenario . . .

Someone was paid to look the other way.  That's pretty obvious, if not provable.

Who paid them is what I'd like to know.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Someone was paid to look the other way.  That's pretty obvious, if not provable.

I posted an article earlier in the thread about how chronically understaffed that prison is, and how overworked the remaining jailers are. 

There’s no need to assume someone was paid to look the other way when it is both obvious and provable that non enough people are being paid to look at all.

Just now, jakee said:

I posted an article earlier in the thread about how chronically understaffed that prison is, and how overworked the remaining jailers are. 

There’s no need to assume someone was paid to look the other way when it is both obvious and provable that non enough people are being paid to look at all.

I find that it is not very prudent to believe that a high profile prisoner like that would not be watched more carefully.

6 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I find that it is not very prudent to believe that a high profile prisoner like that would not be watched more carefully.

How much do you know about the prison? How many other high profile or important prisoners do they have? How many prisoners on suicide watch do they have? How many people would they have to not watch in order to watch Epstein all the time? Do you know the answers to any of those questions?

10 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Suspended. 9_9

Two relevant video cameras malfunctioned.

I would like to know how many others were malfunctioning at that time.

There is so much wrong with this scenario . . .

A manager once told me, people usually assume a conspiracy or motive when the truth is it’s usually simple incompetence.

It is quite plausible that in an understaffed facility the infrastructure would also be in a state of disrepair. 

What amuses me having run a department of 50 people with keeping things contained and avoiding leaks was next to impossible. And yet people believe these massive conspiracies that would require 100’s of people involved somehow are supposed to be iron clad. Hillary has killed hundreds etc..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nigel99 said:

A manager once told me, people usually assume a conspiracy or motive when the truth is it’s usually simple incompetence.

It is quite plausible that in an understaffed facility the infrastructure would also be in a state of disrepair. 

What amuses me having run a department of 50 people with keeping things contained and avoiding leaks was next to impossible. And yet people believe these massive conspiracies that would require 100’s of people involved somehow are supposed to be iron clad. Hillary has killed hundreds etc..

Occams razor.

1 hour ago, NewGuy2005 said:

Could you expand on this?  Maybe in a PM or separate thread?  I have no opinion, myself, but have a few friends that use Ring.

Ring has a feature that allows users to let the cops see through the lens.
Amazon hasn't really been transparent on the details of this.

Search "Ring police" for a wide variety of stuff on it.

It has positive aspects, but the 'big brother' undertones are definitely there.

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

WaPo: Doorbell-camera firm Ring has partnered with 400 police forces, extending surveillance concerns

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/08/28/doorbell-camera-firm-ring-has-partnered-with-police-forces-extending-surveillance-reach/

QNAP NVR behind my firewall. Also adding another security layer to the WiFi with a WLC.

I dumped the cheap Chinese security risk NVR systems when the risks were exposed.

Network guys are 'noids.

IF I want the cops to see my video, I will provide them copies.

Like week before last when my truck was broken into.

Edited by normiss

On 8/29/2019 at 10:35 PM, billvon said:

Hanlon's Razor, actually.   "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

The plot thickens a bit . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/nyregion/federal-judge-shooting-nj-salas.html

Federal judges family gunned down, husband shot, son killed.

She was just assigned a case involved with Epstein.

A suspicious mind would think those two things are related. 

Only some suspicious minds. And given the number of rich and powerful people who knew Epstein, it's entirely possible that yes, someone does want it quashed -- but that they're not liberals.

Or does it go back to Obama appointing her, with the thought that eventually she'd be positioned? (If I see that in one of Ron's Q posts, I'm going to claim copyright!)

Wendy P.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Only some suspicious minds. And given the number of rich and powerful people who knew Epstein, it's entirely possible that yes, someone does want it quashed -- but that they're not liberals.

Or does it go back to Obama appointing her, with the thought that eventually she'd be positioned? (If I see that in one of Ron's Q posts, I'm going to claim copyright!)

Wendy P.

How did this somehow become about Obama?  How did this become about liberals?

The woman was assigned a case involving large sums of money in the Epstein case - Not long after Maxwell was captured - 

I believe more than a few people need to be more suspicious.

There appears was nothing random about this - I mean, in the way that this has all the ear marks of a professional hit.  My question is, "Why was it done with so much Hollywood flair?"

Edited by turtlespeed

Barr and Trump at it again?

I'm curious about how many people she shared copies of her video collection with. According to reports so far, there are 2 people with copies of everything she has. Between the Epstein situation and the bank investigation, added with last week's Supreme Court order allowing the bank records on Trump, he might have a horse in this race.

AR-190809374.jpg

8 minutes ago, normiss said:

Barr and Trump at it again?

I'm curious about how many people she shared copies of her video collection with. According to reports so far, there are 2 people with copies of everything she has. Between the Epstein situation and the bank investigation, added with last week's Supreme Court order allowing the bank records on Trump, he might have a horse in this race.

AR-190809374.jpg

I would like to hope not - but you never know what happens in deals in the back rooms of NY night clubs.

(edited)
1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

There appears was nothing random about this - I mean, in the way that this has all the ear marks of a professional hit.  My question is, "Why was it done with so much Hollywood flair?"

Funny thing about randomness - there are always patterns in it. But when there's a fairly self evident explanation ready to go it doesn't pay too much to assume those patterns must have deeper meaning.

"The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said. A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was discovered in the car, sources said."

Murder suicide by a disgruntled, probably unstable person with a pre-existing axe to grind. 

Further, keep in mind that the case before this judge is one level removed from Epstein. The bank's direct connections to Epstein have already been litigated and the bank fined $150M by the financial authorities for their failures to monitor Epstein's corrupt payments using their services. The current lawsuit is about the bank lying to its investors about its conduct with Epstein before they agreed to the settlement. In terms of protecting any information they have on Epstein's accounts from getting out that ship would already have sailed with the previous case.

Edited by jakee

6 hours ago, jakee said:

Funny thing about randomness - there are always patterns in it. But when there's a fairly self evident explanation ready to go it doesn't pay too much to assume those patterns must have deeper meaning.

"The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.

The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said. A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was discovered in the car, sources said."

Murder suicide by a disgruntled, probably unstable person with a pre-existing axe to grind. 

Further, keep in mind that the case before this judge is one level removed from Epstein. The bank's direct connections to Epstein have already been litigated and the bank fined $150M by the financial authorities for their failures to monitor Epstein's corrupt payments using their services. The current lawsuit is about the bank lying to its investors about its conduct with Epstein before they agreed to the settlement. In terms of protecting any information they have on Epstein's accounts from getting out that ship would already have sailed with the previous case.

I saw that.