gowlerk

Countdown to the big event (Sept. 23/2017)

Luckily, it won't be the last day. It will mark only the beginning of the end. An event will happen somewhere in the world. Maybe we will hear about it , and maybe not. But either way, the end times will arrive that day.

So, no matter what you think happens, I am not wrong. That what it means to be a true Prophet!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Luckily, it won't be the last day. It will mark only the beginning of the end. An event will happen somewhere in the world. Maybe we will hear about it , and maybe not. But either way, the end times will arrive that day.

So, no matter what you think happens, I am not wrong. That what it means to be a true Prophet!

I'm thinking more like a major financial catastrophe similar to 2008. That or a major occurrence in Israel.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

gowlerk

So you're saying I'll have to spend Sunday with them too? :|
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm thinking more like a major financial catastrophe similar to 2008.

Nah, it's a Saturday. The markets will be closed. Maybe it will be something good in Israel. Like Bibi being killed by one of his body guards.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

kallend

***The day before registration for 4-way at Nationals! It can't possibly be a coincidence. God hates belly flying.

Maybe He just hates 4-way.

So what you're saying is that God is Olav Zipster!??!
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>I'm thinking more like a major financial catastrophe similar to 2008. That or a major
>occurrence in Israel.

Or maybe a huge traffic accident. Or a small traffic accident. Or Starbucks will raise the price on their green tea smoothies. Or Trump will tweet something irresponsible.

The backpedaling begins! The prophet himself just moved the end of the world from September to October - and said it won't really be the end of the world, just some chaos. (Which Trump is sure to provide, so he can't go wrong.)

============================
DATE WITH DISASTER

Conspiracy theorist David Meade says the world will NOT end on September 23rd – but we’re in for SEVEN years of chaos

The Christian conspiracy theorist says people have misunderstood his prophecy - and September 23rd will just be a "sign".

The Sun

22nd September 2017, 9:35am

CHRISTIAN conspiracy theorist David Meade says people have misunderstood his Planet X prophecy and the world will NOT end on Sept 23 - but he claims we could be in for seven years of nuclear war and natural disaster starting on October 21.

Conspiracies about the mysterious planet named Planet X or Nibiru - which suggest that it could be headed towards Earth to destroy it on September 23 - have spread globally.

But Meade - often cited as the originator of this Doomsday theory - says Planet X will not destroy earth on September 23 after all.

Instead the planet will cause catastrophic events to take place over a period of seven years starting in October - including solar flares that could destroy electricity grids, nuclear attacks, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.

He told Sun Online that "nothing" would happen in September whereas October would be "action month" and the possible start of a seven-year "tribulation".

David believes that a "spiritual sign" will appear in the sky on September 23 where the moon will appear under the constellation of Virgo.

Several days later on October 5, Planet X will fully eclipse the sun and cover the earth in shadow, which will signal the start of the "seven-year-tribulation" on October 21, he believes.

An asteroid named Wormwood, measuring at least three kilometers in diameters, which is attached to the "debris field of the Planet X star system" will hit earth at some point during the seven years, he claims.

The "tribulation" will also involve "nuclear exchanges between the US, Britain and our enemies – Russia, China, Iran and North Korea"

"It will involve cataclysmic climate events related to Planet X or Wormwood – those are the trumpet judgments of Revelation," he explained.

Huge solar flares would "bring down the electrical grid," according to Meade.

"The shelves on the grocery stores will be cleaned out inside of a day," he said.

"Banks and ATMs don't work without electric current.

"Gas pumps won't be functioning. Food transportation will stop.

"Rioting and looting will be unrestrained.... society will be in chaos."

He added that it would be "not a good time to be here, really."

Meade, who claims to combine biblical studies and science to make his prophecies believes that soon after October 21st this year, there will be a "rapture" in which close to a billion Messianic Jews, Catholics, Protestants and non-denominational "believers" will be "removed from the earth".

After the seven years of "tribulation" the remaining people on earth will enjoy a millennium of peace.
====================

Only one more day now. I'm starting to get very excited! I'm still not sure what the event will be. So, if something big happens and I miss noticing it, someone here please let me know. Publicly or by PM. Whatever you think is appropriate.

normiss

Some of our neighbors are having a birthday party for their baby, they seem pretty excited, like it's a big event or something.

Maybe the baby is Christ incarnate!

RonD1120

***MY hatred??? LOL, you're ignoring what the Antichrist Racist in Chief is doing Ron! You're also ignoring what your jebus tried to teach you.

No worries, just wait until his approach costs US billions of dollars and him getting impeached.

You are ignoring the Biblical definition of the Antichrist.

You last statement falls in line with a 23 Sep 17 event.

And when nothing of much significance happens?

I know you want to play the role of Cassandra, but it comes off more like Chicken Little.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Skwrl

******MY hatred??? LOL, you're ignoring what the Antichrist Racist in Chief is doing Ron! You're also ignoring what your jebus tried to teach you.

No worries, just wait until his approach costs US billions of dollars and him getting impeached.

You are ignoring the Biblical definition of the Antichrist.

You last statement falls in line with a 23 Sep 17 event.

And when nothing of much significance happens?

I know you want to play the role of Cassandra, but it comes off more like Chicken Little.

It is past sundown in Jerusalem and today appears to be just another day for Israel. However, Rosh Hashanah continues for several more days. My main interest is in the last trump of the Shofar just before Yom Kippur. In the meantime I remain just another watchman on the wall.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It's only 22:17 here. So far I have not heard of any big event today. There's still time. But I'm going to bed now because I start my work week tomorrow AM. I'll be going to the Chicago area with a load of muriate of potash. Keep watch for me, I'll check in the morning. By then maybe we'll know more!