gowlerk

Countdown to the big event (Sept. 23/2017)

Stumpy

***Could somebody clue me in as to which particular apocalypse this will be?

Bill Cole mentioned one once I think.

And Bill missed it..... which does beg the question of what happens to all the people that are already dead when the Rapture comes? Do they get a retrial or a mistrial? I see a bunch of lawsuits arising out of not having the chance to experience the rapture or not being able to see the Antichrist, etc.

RonD1120

The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

Why does the hebrew perspective matter to an omnipresent deity?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

gowlerk

September is here now. I'm starting to get my first tingles of excitement. I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing signs yet?

Well I have not put up any signs yet, but the 23rd of September 2017 will be the start of my birthday party. Turn 55 on the 26th party should end around the 27th.:)
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

jakee

***The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

I think you might pose that question to Winsor.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

What about the people whose lifetimes were before religion?

Do they get an automatic "heaven ticket" or is it fire & brimstone for them because well ...rules is rules.

Which raises another query; where exactly are these rapture people going?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

>Well, it was at first. Then it got pushed back.

Found it:
============
Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can....
==============

RonD1120

******The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

Why, don't you know?

jakee

*********The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

Why, don't you know?

Yes I do, but, I would like to give the honor to Winsor.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The Holy Spirit just guided me to give you the following passages. Collectively, they are called the Roman Road. Read them in order.

Rom. 3:10
Rom. 3.23
Rom. 5:12
Rom. 5:8
Rom. 6:23
Rom. 10:13
Rom. 10:9, 10

RonD1120

************The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

Why, don't you know?

Yes I do, but, I would like to give the honor to Winsor.

Winsor isn't here.

kallend

***Neither is jebus.
:D

He spent the weekend dead for tax reasons.

Right.

But where's he been for the last (approx) 2000 years?

So far, every sighting has been at least a bit dubious.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well, the 1st says "no establishment of religion".

General reference to "God" or "the Divine" or that sort of thing isn't addressing (or "establishing") a particular religion, so it's within the constraints of the 1stA.

Don't forget that some of the most vicious and brutal wars are fought between sects of the same religion. Shia vs Sunni is a good example, Catholic vs Protestant is another.

Same "God", same sacred texts, same lots of stuff. But enough of a difference to spark some really nasty stuff.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Don't forget that some of the most vicious and brutal wars are fought between sects of the same religion. Shia vs Sunni is a good example, Catholic vs Protestant is another.

Yes, tribalism is strong in humans. It drove our evolution. God is just an excuse to kill the other sometimes.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

***........... You are ignoring the Biblical definition of the Antichrist. ........

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is Ron's definition of the "anti Christ?"
Please be specific.

The Antichrist is the individual male that rises to world power bringing peace to the Mideast. World power from the Hebrew perspective, as I understand, will encompass North Africa, Southwest Asia and Southern Europe.

Many assume the New World Order and One World Government represent the power base for the Antichrist.

The peaceful time will last 3.5 years. During that time the Jews will reconstruct their temple in Jerusalem and resume Levitical Law and practices.

After the 3.5 years the Antichrist will establish his likeness or idol in the temple and demand that the Jews worship him. That is called the Abomination of Desolation and it will bring on God's wrath which will last another 3.5 years.

As Christians, we will not be here during that period as a result of The Rapture. We are trying in vain to figure out when The Rapture will occur. No one knows but many believe it is tied to the Jewish feasts, especially Rosh Hashanah.

Funny how every generation of Christians think they're the lucky ones.

I love reading the books of Bart Erhman, you should take a peak.

https://www.bartdehrman.com

jclalor

I love reading the books of Bart Erhman, you should take a peak.

https://www.bartdehrman.com

Thanks for the reference. Right now I'm focusing on David R Hawkins, MD, PhD and alternative cancer therapies.

https://veritaspub.com/

ETA: The Holy Spirit corrected me. I am actually combining Hawkins with A Course In Miracles as aides in my Bible study.

gowlerk

September is here now. I'm starting to get my first tingles of excitement. I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing signs yet?

Looks like a big event is coming this weekend,

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***September is here now. I'm starting to get my first tingles of excitement. I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing signs yet?

Looks like a big event is coming this weekend,

That will be a big event for many people. But not the world wide big event forecasted. A part of the USA will be affected. I know that it sometimes seems that qualifies as a world event. But it is not.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.