yoink

What's the most appropriate way to disseminate a policy on banning transgender individuals from serving in the military?

RonD1120

And, they are your elders, could be your parents. Well, not yours because you do not live here. They have experience in life which produces wisdom.

So does the liberal AARP. Are you swayed by the wisdom that comes from their life experence when they promote liberal ideas?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***And, they are your elders, could be your parents. Well, not yours because you do not live here. They have experience in life which produces wisdom.

So does the liberal AARP. Are you swayed by the wisdom that comes from their life experence when they promote liberal ideas?

Good point!
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

And, they are your elders, could be your parents. Well, not yours because you do not live here. They have experience in life which produces wisdom.

Experience can produce wisdom, but only in those open minded enough to learn.

In an unfortunately large number of people, it just entrenches their belief system. Good or bad.

I know lots of "elders" who think skin color matters in terms of intelligence or rights, that women are lesser than men, that gays should be shunned, and on and on.

Simply making it to old age doesn't automatically guarantee wisdom.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Experience can produce wisdom, but only in those open minded enough to learn.

In an unfortunately large number of people, it just entrenches their belief system. Good or bad.

I know lots of "elders" who think skin color matters in terms of intelligence or rights, that women are lesser than men, that gays should be shunned, and on and on.

Simply making it to old age doesn't automatically guarantee wisdom.

Again I have to submit to a good point.

I have spent almost half of my life with spiritual people. When considering carnal people wisdom takes on a different understanding and application. For the wisdom of the world is foolishness to God.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Surprised we took a whole 3 posts to get to it this time, but there it is - with age comes wisdom, as long as you're an old person who agrees with Ron. Who could have seen that coming? :D

jakee

Surprised we took a whole 3 posts to get to it this time, but there it is - with age comes wisdom, as long as you're an old person who agrees with Ron. Who could have seen that coming? :D

Is Kallend older than Ron?
I need to decide which has more wisdom.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have spent almost half of my life with spiritual people. When considering carnal people wisdom takes on a different understanding and application.

Do you really believe spiritual people are not carnal? Maybe I'm reading you wrong.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

I have spent almost half of my life with spiritual people. When considering carnal people wisdom takes on a different understanding and application.

Do you really believe spiritual people are not carnal? Maybe I'm reading you wrong.

When someone accepts the spiritual path it is in opposition to the carnal path. The spirit wars against the flesh. Depending on the level one chooses to transcend consciousness determines their victory over carnality or worldly success.

Attachment to the world retards spiritual growth. Sin is the focus of the will on the body and creates the ego-illusions of what is right and good. Seeking fleshly desire is lust and can be anything not just sex.

Spiritual desire is to focus on God and Jesus Christ is the gateway.

We are created as spirits from the beginning of time. God wants us to be in His loving relationship as One for eternity. We must choose to be One with Him. Our greatest obstacle to God's best is God's good.

Some spiritual people reach a level of satisfaction that still incorporates an element of carnality or worldly desire.

In the Christian faith they are specifically called carnal Christians. As brothers and sister in Christ we try to pull each other up. That is the main reason for corporate worship.

"I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me." ~A Course In Miracles

I am older but Kallend no doubt has a higher IQ. He has a PhD and I only have a MA. My IQ is probably around 135-140. Kallend posts like he believes his to be around 180.

aphid

***My IQ is probably around 135-140.

https://www.edubloxtutor.com/iq-test-scores/

Harvard Professor Howard Gardner suggests that there are at least eight different types of intelligence, which are

Verbal-linguistic intelligence (“word smart”)
Logical-mathematical intelligence (“number/reasoning smart”)
Visual-spatial intelligence (“picture smart”)
Musical intelligence (“music smart”)
Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence (“body smart”)
Interpersonal intelligence (“people smart”)
Intrapersonal intelligence (“self smart”)
Naturalist intelligence (“nature smart”)

Above from the story. Which traditionally miss a target of forecasting success, income, life satisfaction, problem solving and analytical abilities in general.

Traditional IQ tests focus on "Logical-mathematical intelligence (“number/reasoning smart”) ". As such, they may rank such personalities as those on the popular TV show Big Bang Theory high. But whose comedy is based upon their interpersonal dysfunction vs a normal range of inter-intrapersonal skills.

jakee

Attachment to the world retards spiritual growth.

So again, why are you so concerned with politics?

I do not understand why you keep asking that question. Apparently, I am not adept enough to clearly explain myself. Let me just say this, since Trump has been elected my concerned has wained.

My friends and I are focusing on prayer for him and his administration now. So far, President Trump is handling the opposition and attacks as well as expected.

RonD1120

Attachment to the world retards spiritual growth.

So again, why are you so concerned with politics?

I do not understand why you keep asking that question.

Because you keep saying, like you just did above, that it's actually a bad thing to be interested in wordly matters instead of spiritual matters. Yet you are so invested in wordly matters that you hate people who disagree with you on political issues. That must be terribly bad for your soul. Wouldn't it be better for you to simply step away and stop worrying?

Apparently, I am not adept enough to clearly explain myself.

You're certainly not adept at being consistent with your position on the matter.

So far, President Trump is handling the opposition and attacks as well as expected.

Lol. I think that's something everyone can agree on:D

Those aren't the only people he hates.
Dark skin, non believers, liberals, Hillary, the only black POTUS.
Seems to be a never ending list actually.

It's amazing to me how much religion teaches hate.
Must be why death is the supreme celebration, to escape the hate.
Hate destroys the soul.

Don't let it get you down. It's only the Clown in Chief looking for another distraction to divert attention

Ding Ding... We have a winner.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

normiss

Those aren't eh only people he hates.
Dark skin, non believers, liberals, Hillary, the only black POTUS.
Seems to be a never ending list actually.

It's amazing to me how much religion teaches hate.
Must be why death is the supreme celebration, to escape the hate.
Hate destroys the soul.

Don't forget George Soros. He is the antiChrist.