Royreader8812

Sarin Gas blame game...

Of those Afghanistan and Iraq are tied together. Sure, Saddam needed to go but at least he was on a leash. Never should have gone in until Afghanistan was stable which would have been a long, long time.

Libya, etc are tied into the Arab Spring that burned it's way through the Middle Eastern states. On one end was Libya on the other Syria in which our actions and inactions in Iraq have helped to exacerbate.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

agreed. If you wanted to project strength, at the very least you would have leveled the airbase. Or perhaps lobbed a few missiles within a couple blocks of Assad's palace to 'send the message' that you can get to him any time you want.

The latest:

Spicer claimed that Assad was worse than Hitler! After all, Assad used poison gas and Hitler didn't:

"Look. We didn't use chemical weapons in WWII. We … We had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons.”

But what about all six million or so people he killed with - you know - poison gas?

"I think when you come to Sarin gas, there was no, he was not using the gas on his own people in the same way. that Ashad is doing. There was not .. he brought them into the holocaust center, I understand that. But I’m saying the way that Assad used them were he went into town and dropped them down to innocent … to the middle of town.”

So that clears it up. Assad was using poison gas on INNOCENT people from his own country. Not like Hitler.

billvon

So that clears it up. Assad was using poison gas on INNOCENT people from his own country. Not like Hitler.

yeah, he's way out of his depth, they need someone that either:
1 - just doesn't try to improvise - stick to the script
2 - someone MUCH better at this job

look, it's just not working out.......maybe something a little less public is a better fit

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Speaking of blame, leave it to Putin to preemptively muddy the waters and claim that there will be fake attacks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-putin-idUSKBN17D1K9

After seeing that I have no doubt that there will be further use of chemical weapons and Syria/Russia will claim they are fake/false flag operations.

Also, look at that graph in the middle as to who is killing the most civilians. Holy shit!

headoverheels

look, it's just not working out.......maybe something a little less public is a better fit

I expected Spicer to be gone 6 weeks ago. Maybe no one else will accept the job?

There isn't enough money in the Trump Dynasty to do that job but I would guess Steven Miller, aka Goebells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps

DJL

I expected Spicer to be gone 6 weeks ago. Maybe no one else will accept the job?

There isn't enough money in the Trump Dynasty to do that job but I would guess Steven Miller, aka Goebells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgypWo0DCps

trump in his wisdom has already planned for Spicers replacement. Why do you think he amended his EO to allow another nation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

tkhayes

agreed. If you wanted to project strength, at the very least you would have leveled the airbase. Or perhaps lobbed a few missiles within a couple blocks of Assad's palace to 'send the message' that you can get to him any time you want.

It's funny how everyone all of a sudden is a military strategist.

I doubt Trump was the only one involved with how the attack was to take place. What if the U.S has plans for those runways in the near future? It's not like that's something you'd want to disclose.

headoverheels

Spicer has something that's more important than being good at the job - he's a true believer.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

headoverheels

I hear the head of PR for United Airlines may be interested.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

billvon

The latest:

Spicer claimed that Assad was worse than Hitler! After all, Assad used poison gas and Hitler didn't:

"Look. We didn't use chemical weapons in WWII. We … We had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons.”

But what about all six million or so people he killed with - you know - poison gas?

"I think when you come to Sarin gas, there was no, he was not using the gas on his own people in the same way. that Ashad is doing. There was not .. he brought them into the holocaust center, I understand that. But I’m saying the way that Assad used them were he went into town and dropped them down to innocent … to the middle of town.”

Pfff, not like he said it during Passover or anything....

Wait..

SkyDekker

***The latest:

Pfff, not like he said it during Passover or anything....

Wait..

I have to stand up for Sean. I've said it before. How in the hell do you go out every day to try to lie for trump. 60-70% of what trump says is a lie.

Those journalists know their business. Assad does have concentration camps so to say.

"Here’s how one former detainee described the terrifying beatings that those about to be hanged are made to endure: “We would hear a huge sound. From 10pm until 12, or from 11pm until 1am, we would hear screaming and yelling come from below us … This is a very important point. If you keep silent, you will get less beating at Saydnaya. But these people were screaming like they had lost their minds … It wasn’t a normal sound – it was not ordinary. It sounded like they were skinning them alive.”

As for the hangings themselves, witnesses have described how they are carried out in the basement of a place called the White Building. After hours of beatings, groups of up to 50 blindfolded men at a time are taken to the execution site by white delivery trucks (called “meat fridges” by other prisoners) and made to stand on a metre-high platform. Here a noose is placed over their heads and they’re bundled to their deaths.

Not all the hangings result in quick deaths. Some of the lighter men are still alive several minutes into the hangings, and two prison officials have the job of pulling on the bodies of those still alive to break their necks. One former detainee, Hamid (not his real name), told me how he could hear the sounds of the hangings as he and other prisoners slept on the floor of the rooms above: “There was a sound of something being pulled out – like a piece of wood, I’m not sure – and then you would hear the sound of them being strangled "
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/07/saydnaya-prison-assad-slaugterhouse-amnesty-report-torture-mass-hangings

Assad, yeah he is the puppet leader of Putin's client state.

normiss

I guess it's a real shame then that Putin just told Tillerson to go fuck himself - meeting cancelled.
There goes working with Russia.

Well except Putin actually did meet with Tillerson. He was just huffing and puffing for a while, after the airstrike.

Regardless, of a meeting or no meeting, hopefully this means Russia will prevent Assad from using chemical weapons in the future.